Cast: Steffy Argelich

Vogue España Digital Edition

Vogue España October 2020

Triple Salto Mortal

Photographer: Nico Bustos
Stylist: Juan Cebrian
Cast: Pablo Alboran

her expression is too severe for the cover but the editorial is pretty. a little bit too much ‘just staring’ at the camera though... also, it’s nice to see her back.

Vogue España October 2020

Vogue Espia: Un Exito A Cuatro Manos

Photographer: Gorka Postigo
Stylist: Vito Castelo
Hair & Makeup: Fer Martinez
Cast: Marta Aguilar, Fernando Lindez

So, so many better cover options with Esther, it's almost frustrating!

Exactly this morning I thought of her when I saw the Gucci SS 1998 campaign, because she is the one who made G-String memorable. And the injustice is that she didn’t get that campaign.

I’m glad she is on the covers of Spanish magazines again.

When she opened that show.. iconic!

I'd argue she looks better now than in her prime. Kind of reminds me of Kim Basinger who I also think is stunning.

Two wishful notes: changing up her facial expression - the lower half of her face is frozen.
And the photos, a few of those totally redundant, like they needed to pick a few that are less bad as fillers. And the cape-like styling makes it look like she's auditioning to a superwoman movie (which she would totally rock).

I genuinely cannot complain about a single element with regards to the cover. What's not to love? It's Esther, the image is far more deserving of the front cover of Vogue, as opposed to last month's eyesore and the red masthead and minimal cover lines make for a great cover, all round. :heart:

The closeup in the red cape would habve made an awesome second cover.

The premises of the main editorial is a little silly...tree-house ladders and hawks on shoulders. Yet somehow it sort of works thanks to that eternally desirable late 90s cool that Esther brings to her work. She's always intrigued me, and here elevates typical post-Covid level fashion content to something a little better.

I love all this but... maybe because she's a woman and she's been forced to use heels for most of her life, her feet and toes look super gnarly. Especially in that red sequin dress. Sorry, I still love you Esther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raghad12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->