Vogue España August 2008 : Angela Lindvall by Alex Cayley

noaya

Reaction score
Eds:

- "Bajo el cielo de Madrid", Cristina Tossio by Bryan Adams. 14 pages of Tossio posing at the 20th Anniversary Vogue España party along with the likes of Claudia Schiffer, Esther Cañadas, Jade Jagger, Laetitia Casta, Tyson Beckford, etc. (There's also a 20 pages article about the party with tons of pictures).
- "Con mini y a lo loco", Valentina Z by James Macari. 8 pages. (Why does this girl has to be in every Vogue Spain????????? She's been in every issue for at least a year! I guess she's our own Trentini :rolleyes:)
- "Sobre todo, chaquetas", Flavia de Oliveira by Nico. 14 pages.
- "La eco guerrera", Angela Lindvall by Alex Cayley. It's a four pages article about Angela.
- "Cita en San Francisco", Daria & Pierce Brosnan by Testino. Reprint from US Vogue.

There's also articles about Francisco Costa & David Bailey.

^ thanks for the review.
is the cover any good?

:flower:

I really don't like Bryan Adams' photography. Hopefully the cover will be good, theirs usually are.

Can't wait to see the cover.

ah, yes, I saw it this morning, and it actually looks quite good, an awful lot of text, but it caught my attention, so that's a good sign. Unfortunately apart from Angela's ed the review doesn't sound too promising.

Thank you, creative! :wink:

In my review, I forgot to add that the magazine comes with a beauty supplement.

On the cover there's a very sexy Shannan Click by Nicholas Moore.
She also has an 8 pages editorial inside called "Sin ataduras".

The supplement has two more edits (both reprints:(
- Playa olímpica" by Ellen von Unwerth.
- And "Athletic beauty" Raquel Z. by Mario Testino (reprint from US Vogue April).

I dislike the yellow font but it's a lovely Vogue España cover! And it's nice Angela got it!

Creative thanks a million for scanning the cover, but wow looks very Vogue Teen to me, bloody awful font, but a nice image.

Angela looks so nice -- and they kept her freckles :blush:.

so in the end there are three reprints... that's what I call a great magazine :doh:. At least the cover is good, it's a shame that Angela's ed is the shortest one.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for posting the cover. I love it :heart: Love the yellow font

Love the cover! It would have been perfect for vogue US.

Angie is gorgeous on the cover! thanks for posting! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->