Vogue España April 2024 : Bad Gyal by Campbell Addy

Looooove her, but this is so terrible.

Who is the editor in chief of Vogue España? I have no clue, I’m so lost with magazines for the past years.

There is no more EIC. There is a head of editorial content, Ines Lorenzo.

The digital copy has appeared already - showing 196 pages.

I think there might be a unique editorial at the start of the issue - Cuerpo A Tierra, shot by David Gomez?

The main editorial section opens with the cover story, which is followed by a reprint of Lila Moss in the Surrey garden, a long interview with artist Marría Pratts, then the big long Bella story, an article/shoot about the 2024 Vogue Fashion Fund, a reprint of Claudia's cover story from German Vogue, and a reprint of the Ayo Edebiri story from UK Vogue.

It has the feel of a varied issue, I wish the cover shot was... better? It looks like a dress made from pieces of cold meat.

Out of all the Euro editions of Vogue, I feel like Vogue Spain remains the strongest and most... consistent. At the very least, Inés Lorenzo regularly champions homegrown talent - this being a prime example. No idea who Bad Gyal is and that Marni dress (looking like Lady Gaga's meat dress) is an eyesore but the lighting and colours are beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->