Vogue France December 2022/January 2023 : Lily Collins by Maciek Pozoga

Did they permanently do away with the year-end guest editor for their December issue along with the 'Paris'.
That was one of the most unique features of the French edition.
The past few years with Edward overseeing the European editions seems like a disappointing Holiday non-event.

Lily looks pretty, though.

Emily in Paris and on Paris

What happened to the lamp post?

Lily is incredibly pretty and I actually like what she's wearing, but from the font to the bent lamp post, it's weird and I can't find it in me to appreciate anything Vogue France.

Reactions: KoV
They could have styled her in Saint Laurent, being her ultimate Parisian bourgeoise or in Isabel Marant being her ultimate Parisian boho or in Celine…
Here she just looks like a tourist…
What’s the point? Where’s the humor? The contre-emploi?

Choices, choices again with Vogue France…

So what is she hiding under that sweater? weird...the best is the Paris word on the cover again, of course only as a guest star...

They are obsessed to cast "artsy" photographers for they covers...it's all pretentious bs to me...specially when most of them are against fashion or what fashion means and they prefer to adopt that attitude like they are saving the world from banality....

It's like an English person's interpretation of the French that's designed to appeal to an American market.

Never said better...and i don't mind someone who is not french to do it but it lacks the french sensibility or finesse....

Anyway i saved some money on those Vogue France that i'm not buying lol...

I want to like it—I don’t want to be a hater— but I was really hoping for something more special.

With the history of previous glamorous December/January covers, this one doesn’t even strike me as memorable.

I think I need to separate Vogue Paris expectations from the 2022 Conde Nast/French Vogue reality

She looks like a drunk tourist about to fall into the Seine. I imagine French people do not appreciate her in the slightest seeing how their culture is presented on that show…only god knows why Edward (?) chose her for such an important issue.

She looks like a drunk tourist about to fall into the Seine. I imagine French people do not appreciate her in the slightest seeing how their culture is presented on that show…only god knows why Edward (?) chose her for such an important issue.

I assume a branded content with Netflix for sure....they should have put Philippine Leroy-Beaulieu it will be more coherent...and it's the real star on that show tbh.

I love the show and I can't wait for season 3 in less than a month but this cover is BAD it's tragic : whyyyyyy did they pick this angle ???
And the layout ??? Was the editor drunk or was it the intern in charge on a late friday night??
It's lame and cheap.
As for the photo lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->