Vogue France February 2022 : Mika Schneider, Lola Nicon & Malika Louback by Charlotte Wales

annikad

Reaction score
VOG1024-insta.jpg

www.vogue.fr

It looks like they're all acting in their own movie... not good.

Every new issue of this magazine physically hurts me. How the mighty have fallen...

The way they edited them together is dreadful. Mika Schneider was done dirty, she looks terrible in the corner and ruins what could otherwise be a cute cover. Almost reminds me of a poor man's version of that iconic McDean cover with Jessica, Snejana, Gemma and Sasha with the black and gold Chanel styling on a group of models. But this mess could never compare.

I was staring at the IG post for a full minute trying to make sense of it.

I don't even know what to say, this is so embarrassing.

What an eyesore. If you can't get them together for a group photoshop, then just give them separate covers. Whoever is responsible for doing post-production for Charlotte need to do a course in Photoshop.

The clothes are messy, but I won't blame it on the stylist much. Since one need to have a miracle to elevate those Chanel pieces.

How embarrassing for them. This looks like something I would do when I first discovered photoshop and was trying to learn how to do cutouts.

Vogue?????!!!!! France?????!!!!!!!!

I thought this was a Sugababes cosplay....

mirror.co.uk

I kind of like the cover and I think I dig it even more after this comparison. I just wished it looked more like they were actually photographed together. But overall intrigued to see the editorial.

This could have been great if they weren´t aiming to make a teen magazine cover :ermm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numenah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->