Vogue France June/July 2023 : Vittoria Ceretti by Oliver Hadlee Pearch

Pack a hairbrush when you go on holiday. Pack several, if you're in the habit of losing them.

If someone were to tell me "Vittoria is on the front of June/July French Vogue"... the covers I would have imagined.

It's almost a bit autumnal, like it's the end of summer and all the seaside places are closing up for another year.

OH COME ON !!! They had the main ingredients and YET AGAIN they f*** up the dish !!! :rofllaughing::tearsofjoy::rofllaughing: (I'm quite proud of that quote ahahaha)
They had Vittoria who usually kills it.
The dress is beyond glam.
The pose is good.
They F*** the hair and makeup.
AND a smile would have been much better.
I don't care about the random background here though.

It's actually crazy to see one of the very best and most respected magazines in the whole fashion industry turned into nothing. It's actually QUITE A THING to destroy such a powerful and visual legacy that was Vogue Paris. Since it became Vogue France I don't have any hope whatsoever anyways but still, they really outdone themselves in a bad way this time once again lol. NEXT!

I love it but the hair could indeed be much better.
however, Vittoria looks stunning and I’m so happy she got a Vogue France cover!

can’t wait for the editorial.

I love it but the hair could indeed be much better.
however, Vittoria looks stunning and I’m so happy she got a Vogue France cover!

can’t wait for the editorial.
You can see in the Vogue China may or Vogue Uk June

Another muted cover. Happy to see Vittoria but this is a little boring for the summer!

I really wish they’d use Purienne as a photographer again

Why is she stood on the railway tracks? Is that a metaphor for waiting for the death of French Vogue?

God, how sad that all these June covers are from the same photo shoot. Vogue France, Germany, Italia, Spain, same s.it. This means that Conde Nast has absolutely no money.

I like it. A contrast of bright colors and somber expression.

God, how sad that all these June covers are from the same photo shoot. Vogue France, Germany, Italia, Spain, same s.it. This means that Conde Nast has absolutely no money.

Perhaps Conde Nast is a promoter of diversity of spending, as I could imagine there's still enough money for top salaries being paid to the right people.

It looks like US vogue having an off month. Where is the jet set glamour of years past?

I love Vittoria's posing, outfit and a little sadness on her face. But I don't like the boring background...I can't feel any summer breeze here. Still I'll go pick it up at a bookstore in Japan.

It's actually crazy to see one of the very best and most respected magazines in the whole fashion industry turned into nothing. It's actually QUITE A THING to destroy such a powerful and visual legacy that was Vogue Paris. Since it became Vogue France I don't have any hope whatsoever anyways but still, they really outdone themselves in a bad way this time once again lol. NEXT!

I'm actually glad they renamed this magazine Vogue France. It means the legacy of Vogue Paris, as it was, is left intact. Vogue France on the other hand... lol... They're not the same magazine. Vogue France isn't even fit to be called a successor to Vogue Paris.

Let us all take the time to thank that person who decided to change Vogue Paris to Vogue France. At least Vogur Paris’ legacy, whether you liked Alt or not, remains untarnished by mediocrity.

Just got here from the Vogue Italia thread. Seriously Vogue covers are nothing but glorified Instagram photos with text. Like this is some TikToker’s IG post at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->