Vogue France June/July 2023 : Vittoria Ceretti by Oliver Hadlee Pearch

@vogue28 it does stand out indeed!

shared editorials wise, I don’t understand why can’t they make longer editorials with a bigger variety of clothes aka advertisers and whilst cater to these same advertisers pamper the readers (us), too? yes, share the content but give us at least different images, angles, outfits within the same ed.
I’m totally sure someone else mentioned this exactly or similar and I absolutely agree.

these people are running magazines for years and still they manage to fail at the basic.

@vogue28 it does stand out indeed!

shared editorials wise, I don’t understand why can’t they make longer editorials with a bigger variety of clothes aka advertisers and whilst cater to these same advertisers pamper the readers (us), too? yes, share the content but give us at least different images, angles, outfits within the same ed.
I’m totally sure someone else mentioned this exactly or similar and I absolutely agree.

these people are running magazines for years and still they manage to fail at the basic.

It does baffle me big time too. HOW howwwww can these people work in fashion magazines for decades and STILL NOT grasp this basic ''trick'' if you will, to make these shared editorials work for various markets by giving slightly different images so the readers feel valorated. Or they could also do other small tricks:
- to put the same photos in black and white
- to change the order of the photos
- to make a closeup shot and cropping from a head to toe photo
- to change the title of the editorial and transform the layout presentation
ETC ETC. There are soooooooo many ways to show your readers that you respect them and that you thought of genius ideas to offer the same editorial but make it exciting too.

Then again these are the exact same people who thought that hiring NON MODELS INFLUENCERS PEOPLE on magazine covers and walk major runway shows looool therefore I don't have any hope or trust in any of these editors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->