Vogue France June/July 2023 : Vittoria Ceretti by Oliver Hadlee Pearch

Apart from the hair it is a decent cover. I wish she had a happier expression though.

Blame it on Oliver Hadlee Pearch!
I need someone to explain to me why he’s getting all these big covers all of a sudden.

They couldve made a much better train themed issue. Ive seen espana and france and both have been middling.

i kinda love the idea of cocktail wear and trains but this is disjointed.

i don't know what happened but Vittoria's recent works are meh (and vogue france is terrible)

Vogue June's cover of France, Italia, Spain, Germany are all reprints from a same editorial of Vogue China May

In no way shape or form am I a fan of Vogue France. However, there is zero denying the fact the magazine always gets the strongest covers out of the European editions of Vogue. This month appears to be no exception and feels the most... considered as opposed to the German and Italian offerings.

In no way shape or form am I a fan of Vogue France. However, there is zero denying the fact the magazine always gets the strongest covers out of the European editions of Vogue. This month appears to be no exception and feels the most... considered as opposed to the German and Italian offerings.
Hope we can see some new pics from these editions… Not sure but hope we can see some new pics from Vogue Japan also.

It's a lovely picture but I don't think it's cover-worthy. Vittoria can do much better than this.

Is this the rumored cover of Vittoria early this year? I was sure this would have been for Italy. Decent cover in a million years, but still the lack of glamour kills.

Is this the rumored cover of Vittoria early this year? I was sure this would have been for Italy. Decent cover in a million years, but still the lack of glamour kills.

I think she’s getting Vogue Italia by Pavarotti or (highly doubt it and it’s probs just an editorial) British Vogue (dreaming).

I think she’s getting Vogue Italia by Pavarotti or (highly doubt it and it’s probs just an editorial) British Vogue (dreaming).
I see her for the September issue of VI. Also doubt of her getting a solo cover for British Vogue. We know what kind of model Edward only puts on the cover and labels as new super :smilingwtear: I miss the pre pandemic Edward, the one that makes the differences between his ideas and Anna's.

H&M or Zara catalog quality....
like a very sentimental summer when she broke up with her girl or boy...and she decided to suicide on the train at the end.

It feels like it's taken forever for my library to get the digital copy of Vogue France, when the Spanish and Italian ones were available within a few days... it's 204 pages.

I did think a cover shot of Vittoria might convince me to buy my first Vogue France in print format, but I'm sick of the sight of everything looking so generic. Even content that's not a reprint looks like it could be, and the content that IS reprinted is not always worth a second look, once you've seen it for the first time elsewhere.

The question now is: can it get worse?

The question now is: can it get worse?

If the past ten years taught us anything, it's that it can and will get worse with every change in leadership. We begged and pleaded for Farneti to disappear into the sunset and now Vogue Italia is arguably worse off than it was before. I'm not saying that anyone misses his days, but at least the magazine wasn't an afterthought filled with scraps when he was around. Bailey's infamous Bazaar is now in worse shape than we could imagine under Nasr's editorship. Arp's last years in Vogue Germany were rocky, but it was nothing compared to the shitshow that it is now. People loved to hate on Alt for various (in my opinion) petty reasons, but without her Vogue Paris is literally dead. I don't think there's a bright future for Vogue as a magazine and I'm both frightened and curious to see the direction that British Vogue will take next year.

I bought it yesterday and it’s beautiful. the cover is stunning.

Always make a point of taking a peek inside WHSmith whenever I’m visiting the city for old times’ sake and this stood out amongst what was available today.

The cover is indeed beautiful, @[B]WAVES[/B] and I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I was drawn to it. The colours felt slightly more vibrant in person, perhaps due to the glossy nature of the actual print product.

Needless to say, an issue full of reprints was ultimately the reason I didn’t make a purchase. The shared content strategy will save Condé Nast a small fortune but I always question what it’ll cost in the long run…

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->