Vogue France March 2024 : Liu Wen by Julien Martinez Leclerc

Only British Vogue left! :bounce:

Very unfortunate that the cover is so bad. Part of me wishes she were styled by Emmanuelle Alt but then Emmanuelle Alt would not have cast her for a cover. So this cover for me is bittersweet.

Im probably the only person on this board who has never boarded the Liu Wen train. shrug
I'm right there with you on this (Fei Fei on the other hand:heart::heart:), but I will say Liu's career has been nothing short of amazing. I am gagging that she finally got a Vogue France cover, so lets see how long before Vogue UK picks her up

I'm very happy to see her and Qun Ye scoring European Vogue covers for the month of March.

More Vogue Italia than France, but I'm so happy she scored a major one.

Well deserved! Liu has been working overtime and has more than put in the time and effort needed to reach international cover star status. Not loving the composition or styling here but very pleased for her none the less.

There's a JM Leclerc Op Art shoot with Liu Wen at the back of the new Spanish Vogue, I'm wondering if this cover story is an extension of that one?

Its a brave choice due to the print on print but the leg placement seems off.

Hate the dress, love the rest! Liu is always a win 💕

Too much going on in this cover! It is a no for me.

I really love this photographer, but I am not a fan of this. Not really sure if I like the work of this stylist in general either. The print clashing is just too disturbing to the eyes, no harmony. Hopefully, the editorial is better.

I like the cover....not the layout...and maybe a cropped version would have worked better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->