fleur137

Reaction score
cover vogue germany 02/06:
[SIZE=-2]Posted on January 17, 2006 at 10:27:49 PM by j-j
[/SIZE]
26_1_b.JPG

(fashist)

Wonderful! She's wearing one of my favourite Chloe dresses :wub:

Is her hair brown again? Anyway, I like it, she looks good.

Cosette said:
Wonderful! She's wearing one of my favourite Chloe dresses :wub:

Yeah, the dress is lovely, but they juse it in a lot of pics. Sienna Miller wears it on the US vogue cover, Doutzen in the US Bazaar and now M.C. But she's gorgeous!!!....

Dadum said:
Yeah, the dress is lovely, but they juse it in a lot of pics. Sienna Miller wears it on the US vogue cover, Doutzen in the US Bazaar and now M.C. But she's gorgeous!!!....

Ah, yes... Although I definitely like it best on Mariacarla. :heart:

eostre said:
Anything interesting in it?
'latin lady' an editorial shot by indlekofer + knoepfel

'traum-welten' (dream worlds), a 14 pages ed. featuring mariacarla shot by salim langatta, very beautiful!

an interview with ricardo tisci and short articles on roland mouret, giambattista valli, sophia kokosalaki, giles deacon and martin grant.

'styling queen' an editorial inspired by princess margaret's look of the fifties and sixties ... lovely.

lars von trier talks to udo kier.

and a lot of new ads, of course....:flower:

She looks gorgeous on the cover :heart:
And I really like that dress, didn't realise it was the same one as Sienna. Mariacarla, definately wears it better.

Thanks, Estella! I think I´m gonna go pick it up and check it out for myself :smile:

Dadum said:

That's the first thing that came to mind.
I'm really starting to llike mariacarla, she looks different everytime. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numenah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->