German Vogue April 2007 : Carolyn, Cindy, Karolina, Liya, Stephanie

Another great issue! I wish I could get this magazine here.

Thanks so much for all of the scans! :flower: Everything looks gorgeous but Cindy! :innocent:

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Want To Have Them All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much helligirl once again! :flower:

Vogue (Germany) April 2007
(ph. by Alexi Lubomirski)

(click and enjoy)

- Scan by myself -​

Marvin said:
Thank you very much helligirl once again! :flower:

Vogue (Germany) April 2007

(click and enjoy)

- Scan by myself -​

Thank you I don't even have words... this cover is just electric...

oh, that Stephanie cover is spectacular. she's never lost her touch as a model. her pose is awesome, her face is perfect. she looks magnificent!

i sincerely wish i could see a bigger scan of KK's cover. surely to God someone will get it. i haven't even seen this issue on the newstands yet.

The Stephanie cover is spectacular :heart: She is wearing Emanuel Ungaro S/S 2007, if anyone is interested.

00500m.jpg

style.com

I bought Stephanie's cover and it was fabulous. :heart: This issue is just breathtaking!

Thanks to my friend I have got it :woot: I really wanted one with Stephanie but she could get only one with Carolyn which I aslo quite like. Can't wait to get it... it is in London and I am in Tbilisi;-)

seanutbutter said:
The Stephanie cover is spectacular :heart: She is wearing Emanuel Ungaro S/S 2007, if anyone is interested.

style.com
Oh thanks for posting,i so preffer it on Stephanie.^_^ And if i am not mistaken Reese W. is wearing the same dress in her HB spread?!

Wow this issue is just extraordinary:woot: , all of covers are amazing, my personal favorite is Stephanies , its so great to see her on a cover again and shes electrifying in that green gown, and I love Karolinas editorial especially, so sexy and strong! Thank you everyone for the scans:flower:

Emil said:
And if i am not mistaken Reese W. is wearing the same dress in her HB spread?!

Yes, you're right :smile: It is a very beautiful dress!

Thank you. Stephanie is amazing and her body is gorgeous whereas when Gemma wears it--it's not that special. Stephanie has beautiful curves & it fits her like perfection.

I want to buy this. I saw it in the store but I only saw the Cindy and Liya covers. I want either the Stephanie or Carolyn one.

I just got a phonecall from my dad who says he got me the Liya cover, and a yellow cover, which I guess is Karolina...and I didnt even ask him to get me these, so Im training him well :woot::rofl:

if you have the KK cover, PLEASE!!!!!!!! scan it!

i'll be ooooh so greatful!

It might be waste of time and money but I couldn't resist to buy and scan two additional covers - I hope you don't mind... :innocent:

Liya Kebede

Karolina Kurkova

(click and enjoy)

- scans by myself -​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow