Vogue Germany January 2020 : Katharina Grosse by Claudia Knoepfel

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Issue curated by artist Katharina Grosse:

I thought it was a volatile octopus hiding behind a coral reef, waiting for the right moment to attack and grab itself onto me. Scary cover to bump into first thing in the morning. :ninja:

This is sooo Vogue Portugal, all in all a tragedy

I’ve been looking at this cover for 10 minutes now and I still can’t figure out what’s in it.

Wait...WHAT???? This is just pretentious nonsense! I don't mind Vogue collaborating with Artists, but if the result is this dismal, why even go there?!!

I thought it was a volatile octopus hiding behind a coral reef, waiting for the right moment to attack and grab itself onto me.
And I thought it was Nick Cave after a little too much bread haha, good morning to us!

Ew. And I thought we had it bad with Vogue Germany's 40th anniversary celebrations!

This is one hideous cover, a total eyesore and a pitiful way to start a new decade.

I don’t even know what I’m looking at. What in the science experiment gone wrong IS this?

Do they have time to print another cover? maybe it's a test to see our reaction? just saying...lol...

How pretentious. The font is also just ugly.

To put it into perspective, for January 2019 they had a schlager singer on the cover. I don't think Arp knows or care about the demographic of her magazine.

Of course it's hideous, pretentious, exasperating and sets an awful example of what to expect this year. With this cover, Arp is saying she's reached the end of the line. There's nothing new to explore. Time to hand the torch over to someone else. Just leave!

and this used to be a fashion magazine. what was so wrong with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->