Vogue Germany January 2020 : Katharina Grosse by Claudia Knoepfel

Pitiful issue! I suppose this is Arp's version of Alexandra's 'model-free' issue because all the edits feature only German creatives, not a single model. There's one double-page shot of a woman rushing through a door while wearing that yellow Moncler/Piccioli dress. An absolutely haunting scene, because the dress sort of 'pours' through the door. The rest is basically just one extremely long Numero Berlin editorial, with a lesser-known cast.

Imagine

Photography: Claudia Knoepfel, Anne Morgenstern, Patricia Schwoerer
Styling: Christiane Arp, Nicola Knels, Yvonne Wigger, Stefanie Klopf

Vogue Germany Digital Edition

You're not on board with VOGUE VALUES? It's the new cut-price brand for the future of humanity.

I was flicking through this the other day and was surprised to see there was no proper fashion editorial. So, so clueless. No wonder German Elle and InStyle rock the newsstands in DACH.

If only they replace all these women and put models....

^^^ The women aren’t the problem. The photographic style is actually very distinctive and strong in all its garishness. I like it.

The problem I have is dressing middle-age women like clowns; They’re like an army of Edwina Monsoons. Had they styled thee women in more flattering looks rather than a bunch of clueless-aunts-desperately-seekign-to-be-down-with-the-kidz, this story would have gone a long way.

I had scrolled through the ed I thought it was some spam ad that sometimes come through

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paintnitelife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->