Vogue Germany October 2024 : Sandra Hüller by Juergen Teller

If the masthead is actually glittery in print, honestly... I can live with it. What's happened to this edition of Vogue is so tragic. It was always in solid fifth or sixth place, but now I hardly remember it exists!! Jurgen Teller's trollish ways just please some part of me.

Furchtbar. Schrecklich. I got excited when I read the title, but then we get this........ It's like they're trying their best to make things appalling.

I honestly dont mind the ed but wish she had a different pose and expression on the cover plus that mast head is terrible.

Horrific work as always by Mr. Teller.

Very German though so I suppose thats something he got right...

I can only imagine what it's like to scout for locations for Jürgen Teller.

Before opening this thread I didn't read his name, I only read her name and thought that it makes sense to put her on the cover as she's quite an accomplished actress. I wish he had done her justice because she looks like she's 1,30m and about to throw a tantrum on the cover. When Jürgen's good, he's good but this is yet another terrifying cover for Vogue Germany, especially for a 45 year anniversary issue. I cannot believe it's been 20 years since those beautiful covers by Mark Abrahams.

Vogue Germany these days relies on other editions being even worse but let's see if there's going to be a worse cover this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DFA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->