Vogue Germany September 2024 : Devyn Garcia by Julia Noni

Love it! The cover model is enjoying fashion and most importantly life. Love seeing joy.

Another cover that's very German Vogue.

Most of them are reprints, like this shot. Original content on the front of this edition happens a few times a year.

she’s smiling and looks happy and it’s all I can accept from this shot because everything else is not cover worthy.

I like that it's set outdoors and she's smiling but what is up with that pose and shot composition....

I’m worrried about this edition, what on earth! 💀

I like the textures and the joy but that leg shouldnt have been in that angle.

After seeing the trash cover that Vogue Australia has just produced, my eyes are somehow more gentle with this stupid cover Vogue Germany is offering us ahahahahahah gosh what a day to be alive and seeing the decline of the Vogue brand worldwide for the past 15 years. :ermm:

I feel like every magazine editor should run a quick test before releasing a cover: if it were me (on the cover), would I like this cover of myself, or I'd be embarrassed? Like, to appear in a pose like this, looking like a lunatic...

if I was the model I'd be so irritated at the incompetence of the photographer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanelIsDead
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->