Vogue Greece December 2023 : Anna Cleveland by Richard Phibbs

I'd love an accessories editorial that would put those long, expressive hands to good use.

Speaking generally - perhaps it's just because it's the time of year, party season and all that, but there seems to be a move away from sloppy athleisure back towards actual dressing up, like you're an adult that deeply enjoys how fashion can elevate your life.

Love it!!
Now we can’t buy anymore cause of the closure of CNWWN

…but there seems to be a move away from sloppy athleisure back towards actual dressing up, like you're an adult that deeply enjoys how fashion can elevate your life.
Its honestly seems like we were in a mass emotional depression. Really it makes me think the mayans were onto something bc ever since 2012ish (really 2014) people have been in a mass depression. The mayans said it takes a decade for the changes between the “worlds” and a decade later people seem to be waking up from this depression.

Anyway I dont know why we couldnt get some rings on those fangers.

These covers belong to the best of the year.

The first cover, wearing white, is DIVINE!

The first cover is giving me Aphrodite (Kylie Minogue) vibes... But I liked the result, even though I'm not a big fan of the model!

Perfect casting, she epitomizes the theme. I love the first more then the second wish she was facing forward in the first cover.

it’s a good editorial however slightly too mechanic imo

jJAwmw0S_t.jpg

What a sublime shot. I like this story a lot, I like that it emulates the old school glamour in fashion that is sorely lacking from current times. And Anna Cleveland was the perfect casting choice to translate that feeling into image!
There are some aspects to it that bother me slightly, but obvious effort and thought went into creation of these images and for that alone I am grateful. At the very least it's content actually worth printing in a magazine.

You can't beat the classics. Decadent, with just enough cheek.

Stunning!!! Giving me Feast for the Eyes (60's December Vogue issues) vibes.

Couldn't they book better make-up person? That shiny skin on her face doesn't look good on some photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->