Vogue Greece March 2024 : Adele Exarchopoulos by Alvaro Beamud Cortes

Second one is quite nice. First one isn't awful but she doesn't really look like herself, like they retouched her a bit too far somehow.

Love the first cover. Clean, simple and fresh, like the tagline. Adèle looks really good. Although it is a studio shot, it is not boring, at least to me.

The second cover is the only one they needed.
The first one is pedestrian.

looks like she got up combed her hair with one of those really big brushes and posed.

Overdue cover girl! Finally she scored Vogue
Not really, she already had a Vogue Russia cover in 2016.

Not sure which one is worse, the zero effort photography first one or the '16 y.o. trying out looks and trying to be cute on photos' second one. The only Fresh thing Vogue Greece needs with these is a fresh start.

First cover is too basic, made worse by the art direction. And I don’t like polaroid anything, so the 2nd cover is a hard no. Not the level of work I associate with this edition.

Completely forgot that Adele has Greek ancestry despite the fact that her surname is very obviously Greek. I just associate her so much with the group of talented French actresses that was never enough for Emmanuelle Alt. Three covers in one year for Rianne and Mica anytime, but God forbid someone interesting and worthy of that spotlight would get one measly cover.

The simplicity of the first cover is what appeals to me most here. I'm always down for just a straight-up and direct studio-shot cover image. Adele looks gorgeous with this styling, love the colouring of the image, the pose, the tilted head, the sense of retro... every last element, basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyemeritus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->