Vogue Hommes International F/W 09.10 : Alden Ehrenreich

The new Brando, The new Monroe (Lohan, Vogue España dixit)... I hate these holders

cédric buchet's ed looks really good. it's always nice to see jamie dornan dirty and unshaven.

oh yeah:D:D i can't wait to see some eds, especially hedi's and mario's ones! i love their work for vhi:heart:

so far looks like a quite striking issue.
and the preview promises few eye candies.

Yup, I bought it today ^_^

The cover's really nice indeed! When I first saw the cover, I thought Alasdair McLellan was the photographer :rolleyes:

Oh you bought it! I subscribed and still didn't get it :(

^call them !
or perhaps, you'll get it tomorrow.

anyway, just got it this morning and it's a very good issue from what i've quickly seen.

please Olivier and Carine, if you read this : DO something for VHI to be published TRIMONTHLY !

Hot eds! Thanks for the scans. How many pages does this have? Only 3 eds?

^Berliiiin, please snaps sweetheart. im getting it not earlier than 29th... especially Sorrenti and Klein editorial

^ Thanks Tarsha!! Thanks Dieselmax for the previews

^call them !
or perhaps, you'll get it tomorrow.

You know, I've been thinking and I took a "duo" subscription (VHI+VP). When I subscribed, VHI had been out for a month or so but still, they sent it to me. It was a two-issues thing and I got the 2 issues. So, I think I may be screwed, I'll have to renew my subscription :unsure:

Hot eds! Thanks for the scans. How many pages does this have? Only 3 eds?

There are 7 'real' editorials - among them one with militarians, one with dafoe, one with Alden, so basically I doubt you'll see them very soon.

+ you have the Tendances (they are very good !!)
+ 2 pages about Antonio Marras
+ 8 Private Views: Francis Ford Copolla, Mary Russel, Benjamin Millepied & Mikail Barychnikov, Ryan McGinley, Daniel Brühl, Etienne Daho, Eva Herzigova, Adam Kimmel.
+ 6p. with Alber Elbaz (there's a pic of him school ! so funny face ! :lol:)
+ 1 portrait of Anna-Nicole Smith by P. Lindbergh

Berliiiin, please snaps sweetheart. im getting it not earlier than 29th... especially Sorrenti and Klein editorial
I don't have the time right now.
But I'll do it, asap. Don't Worry :wink:

The Sorrenti + Eniko + Jesus + Alt is Hells Angels (leather + jeans + bike)
The Klein + Roitfeld is The Butcher (do you remember that story in V.I. ? Add Givenchy + Panties + Plastic + Maison Michel Bunny Ears)
The Richardson + Dafoe is at Brighton Beach ...
The Weber + Alden is very late 1950s in 2009 Young American Student - very Weber, background pictures are pin-ups and Alden is reading a book about a swedish director Vilgot something !

Last edited by a moderator:
which butcher story? i just visited klein site but cant find it. its ususal theme of klein eds but im curios which one you meant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->