Les Vogue Hommanies

Photographer: Ben Parks
Stylist: Roberto Piu
Hair: Terry Saxon
Manicure: Marie Rosa
Cast: Fernando Lindez, and ???

Vogue Hommes Digital Edition

It's not good..

An understatement, Scotty. It's terrible. I only care for the Pearmain shoot. He's the last breed of true stylists.
I know UK GQ Style has set the bar impossibly high this season, but Vogue Hommes has been like this for years. I can't imagine they sell a lot either, and this issue is also very slim in terms of ads.

And yet again Willy Vanderperre is involved with a brand that's very clearly stuck in a rut. Now where have we seen that before? :ermm:

As usual the SAME SAME SAME overly intellectual editorials with either a shoe or books or slip or some funny hats on the models' heads and they call it a day. I'm sooo freakin' over this magazine! It's lazy and the SAME SAME SAME overly-thin-underaged-models because they think 'it's cool' paired with boring photography style always outside so they don't pay studios coz they're cheap and with the weirdest poses and TADAMMM here comes Vogue Hommes pff. NEXT!!!! No wonder it's not a monthly magazine ahahaha

Wow soo many white models.. Where is asian, black and brown model?

And How can he got the cover again?? There more new face male model well deserved !

Wow, that is boring.
And even more boring is the always recurring concept of "Berlin". Depressing pics in black and white in dilapidated houses. Yes, exactly this is Berlin.

I can’t find anything hot in this issue.

I find Parker Van No, super annoying, pretentious, and really not that cute, tbh. His editorial reflects all of that. When did Jack Pierson become a lazy hack? None of the other stories are good either. This magazine should be dripping with masculine sex appeal, but instead we get nonsense.

^^^ "Masculine sex appeal" is too “toxic” for the kidz.

The remainder of the features are even worse than the fashions stories and so desperately seeking the approval of teens. There’s nothing “homme” about this rag anymore. It really should just be rebranded as "Vogue Garcons”.

Barbieri clearly did not care to do something good. It was bad from the beginning to the end.

Casting is depressing, concepts overused, stylists involved all annoying (beat is on repeat, rizzo King of making people depressed, Giovanni try hard artsy, Roberto più still an assistant )

Something feels off, like they just chose him as a random last minute choice to be on the cover.

Like him or not, Parker has been around often lately but he hasn't reached any level of super model status to be on the cover of the same magazine when he was on it LAST summer (which was a more superior cover by the way).

I cannot comment on the other editorials because I already forgot them and I looked at them not even 5 mins ago. Let's hope this wishy washy adolescent fashion is gone soon when the suits and tailoring get back in fashion.

I was looking forward to this, but I guess I will wait to see what Numero Homme is doing this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->