Vogue Hong Kong ‘Digital Edition’ December 2021 : Paris Jackson by Greg Swales

She's beautiful as ever, but that Burberry outfit is disgusting. The close-up portrait makes a much better cover.

both covers are great (I do prefer the 1st one where we can actually see some clothes).

(I do prefer the 1st one where we can actually see some clothes).

Normally I’d agree, but these particular clothes are better left unseen, I feel

I like the Burberry cover. But how is Paris Jackson getting covers in a world where Lola exists? Lola should be everyone's go-to if they're after a strong bone structure and great brows.

And what's the 'inclusivity' theme about? Paris talking about inclusivity? Smh. Better off not having the conversation at all then.

I like the Burberry cover. But how is Paris Jackson getting covers in a world where Lola exists?

Because one is photogenic, and the other is probably biding her time before she's able to tell her mother that she doesn't want to spend her existence parading about in front of the camera looking uncomfortable, because she's her own person and has a different path in life, and every photoshoot she turns down is one more step in the right direction for everyone involved.

Because one is photogenic, and the other is probably biding her time before she's able to tell her mother that she doesn't want to spend her existence parading about in front of the camera looking uncomfortable, because she's her own person and has a different path in life, and every photoshoot she turns down is one more step in the right direction for everyone involved.

So you reckon Lola's modelling career is being masterminded by her mum? Interesting. I recall in that British Vogue interview her mum did allude that Lola is lazy. I don't know, I'm not up to snuff with all things Madonna. God forbid, lol.

I'm not a big fan of Paris. She got too much too soon in fashion print and ended up doing very little with it. Her career is so directionless. Just last year she appeared on a random vanity magazine in New Zealand. And now she's on she's cover of Vogue.

I think she looks more beautiful here than I've seen before.
But as much as I love tattoos, specially bad tattoos, I find them distracting in photos.

She's undeniably beautiful, but I hate that Burberry outfit. Makes her look like a stripper from Scores.
I've always thought she looks more like Madonna's daughter, than Madonna's actual daughter.
Madonna must see it too, because she calls Paris her other daughter. Hmm..

They both look like crackheads who are in desperate need of a shower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msflair
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->