Vogue Hong Kong April 2024 : Lulu Tenney, America Gonzalez & Felice Nova Noordhoff by Felix Cooper

they all look anemic. the only time I wish they had used a filter!

a shot on location and the result so far is unimpressive and don’t get me started on that styling…

Great group of cover girls, though the cover shoot looks like an afterthought.
Anyway, I'm quite happy that Vogue Hong Kong finally got rid of their old
headline font. This new one looks more visible.

I really like Lulu's digital cover. It looks bright, optimistic, and just beautiful.

Harks back to the irrelevant editions of Vogue from mid-2010s. Horrible images, especially that second cover.

FASHION AND SUSTAINABILITY
Photography:
Felix Cooper
Styling: Dena Neustadter Giannini
Hair: Alexandry Costa
Make-up: Manu Kopp
Models: Lulu Tenney, América González and Felice Nova Noordhoff

voguehk.com

they need blush or bronzer so bad.. u can tell their eyes and noses are red and cold and their cheeks look like fish bellies in response..

I don’t find any of the covers exciting. They look like they’re going to the mall, if that’s what they’re doing for spring break.

I only like America's solo shot. All the other pictures are lame and bland and no chemistry at all

The train travel issue around Europe last year with Vitto, Nora, Ida and Paloma is much better

When you have three models who all have outstanding bodies of work and the result is this, it's all down to Felix Cooper. Hard pass. Hoping Vogue will move on from the FC experience stat.

All of this is just so underwhelming and feels like a massively missed opportunity. This feels incredibly dated, rushed and is a visual headache as opposed to feeling youthful, fun and like a breath of fresh air. Dena Giannini's styling is abysmal and Felix Cooper's photographer ain't much better. Lulu Tenney's digital cover is single-handedly saving the day here...

I don't really get America's appeal. Pretty girl but so are a lot of other models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->