Fashion Director: Anya Ziourova
Makeup Artist: Yumi Lee
Hair Stylist: Tina Outen
Models : He Cong & Fernanda Ly &Hyun JiShin

VogueHK

What an amateur magazine. Everything looks amateur

this is so sad
love the cast but what a disgusting layout

Wow, why not just give all the spotlight to Conge He and call it a day because she's clearly the focal point on both covers! The bigger crime is that they've made Fernanda look like a bit model here.

There's something off about the cropping and composition. Styling is too much, and a white masthead was a bad choice. I don't understand why this magazine isn't succeeding because they have a solid budget, great talent, access to all the top luxury brands. There's really no excuse.

CATALOGUE much ??? It´s awful ! It looks like a photo taken with a phone in a backstage moment lol : tragic.

Damn, not how you wanna sail into the new decade!! I have seen Grazia do Fashion covers that were more imppressive than this!

Disappointing, this edition has had a few good ones that I liked.

“The Asia Issue”— otherwise known as Vogue HK's timid olive branch to mainland China to ensure their ***es are covered in case China comes down hard on HK in the next couple of months LOL

(Atrociously pedestrian imagery that's abundant on any given dime-a-dozen SM fashion account. Why pay for this???)

Vogue Hong Kong January 2020

Photographer: Hyea Won Kang
Fashion Director: Anya Ziourova
Makeup: Yumi Lee
Hair: Tina Outen
Manicurist: Naomi Yasuda
Cast: Fernanda Ly, He Cong & Hyunji Shin

Vogue Hong Kong, Weibo/C-Oli, Weibo/TheChineseModels & IMG Models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members