• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Vogue Hong Kong January 2020 : ‘The Asia Issue’ by Hyea Won Kang

Fancyfree

Reaction score
Photography: Hyea Won Kang
Fashion Director: Anya Ziourova
Makeup Artist: Yumi Lee
Hair Stylist: Tina Outen
Models : He Cong & Fernanda Ly &Hyun JiShin

VogueHK

What an amateur magazine. Everything looks amateur

this is so sad
love the cast but what a disgusting layout

Wow, why not just give all the spotlight to Conge He and call it a day because she's clearly the focal point on both covers! The bigger crime is that they've made Fernanda look like a bit model here.

There's something off about the cropping and composition. Styling is too much, and a white masthead was a bad choice. I don't understand why this magazine isn't succeeding because they have a solid budget, great talent, access to all the top luxury brands. There's really no excuse.

CATALOGUE much ??? It´s awful ! It looks like a photo taken with a phone in a backstage moment lol : tragic.

Damn, not how you wanna sail into the new decade!! I have seen Grazia do Fashion covers that were more imppressive than this!

Disappointing, this edition has had a few good ones that I liked.

“The Asia Issue”— otherwise known as Vogue HK's timid olive branch to mainland China to ensure their ***es are covered in case China comes down hard on HK in the next couple of months LOL

(Atrociously pedestrian imagery that's abundant on any given dime-a-dozen SM fashion account. Why pay for this???)

Vogue Hong Kong January 2020

Photographer: Hyea Won Kang
Fashion Director: Anya Ziourova
Makeup: Yumi Lee
Hair: Tina Outen
Manicurist: Naomi Yasuda
Cast: Fernanda Ly, He Cong & Hyunji Shin

Vogue Hong Kong, Weibo/C-Oli, Weibo/TheChineseModels & IMG Models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members