Vogue Insiders

Discussion in 'Magazines' started by Dkammern, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Dkammern

Dkammern DÔMMkammern

Opening my new September Issue of Vogue (american) I've found this advert.

I signed up and it looks like a pretty exciting project... or at least I would say it could have great potential!!
    Have you heard anything about it?
    There's an initial survey about you, your interests, a bunch of personal data and so on... and apparently there will be more surveys or discussion boards in the future.
    My initial feeling is that they are trying to do some sort of tFS in a way, where people can discuss different topics related to fashion. But as always, when these things go "official" and corporate it can be hard to allow some of the "freedom" we have in here (posting pictures, copyrighted stuff, etc)

I put this under magazines for... I guess obvious reasons, but perhaps mods think it's better somewhere else! :smile:

You can also visit www.vogueinsiders.com

2. Dkammern

Dkammern DÔMMkammern

for some reason I can't attach the photo! I'll try to get around it later :P

3. tigerrouge

tigerrouge don't look down

I particularly like this bit in the small print:

So if anyone's ever dreamed of working for Vogue - or at least something with the Vogue logo attached to it - now's your chance... except this is probably not what you had in mind.

4. Dkammern

Dkammern DÔMMkammern

i still havent been able to upload my pic of the page where they advertise it... for some reason my attatchments dont work fine here :(