Vogue Italia April 2008 : Natalia Vodianova by Steven Meisel

Now lets compare the use of the word "icon" with Natalia on this cover and with Hollins on the i-D cover

This one obviously has it right

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!...goggle goggle goggle goggle goggle...excuse my goggling but, WOOOOOW :shock::woot:......it's so beautiful :cry:!!! i love vogue italia :heart:!!

Gorgeous cover but could have been any other model that the effect would be exactly the same.

Natalia? Icon?! Celebrity is the correct word.

is there any chance of seeing vogue accesories cover and content also?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a huge fan of Natalia, but I must say that cover is very impressive! Not that the model should take all the credit, but anyway. :smile:

Vogue UK, Russia, Korea, Italia! Ahhh, way too many Vogue covers to Natalia lately :shock:

Anyway, this is nice :smile:

I think it looks good, but I'm sick of Natalia and this makes me think of last months cover

it's good, I especially like all those lights below her, however I don't like the diffuse face on the upper right corner and I would have preferred it without the word "icon". It's totally unecessary and even more if they do it at the same time as i-D did it. It's as if they were replying 'this is the real icon', bah! too many not iconic icons.

it's just beautiful but and I knwo it wouldn't look the same without Natalia but I wish it was another model

bit overdozed by her;-) hope she is not going to end-up like Kate Moss;-)

Great cover very nice work Meisel , and Natalia this mont are in diferents magazine with amazing eds

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->