Vogue China May 2010 : Natalia Vodianova by Paolo Roversi & Peter Lindbergh

OMG! That editorial is Stellar! Love it. Thanks for posting

I love her...especially the version A
but the whole cover is too official for me...

is it allowed here for me to ask please can someone upload the natalia editorials somewhere other than imagehost because i really don't want an infected computer!! :(

Good Lord, Natalia is absolutely breathtaking in the Demarchelier's ed. She does look like a dream girl. Thank you so much for posting, ammon and kazaf for scanning. I love the styling of the ed and the purity of it. Astonishing!

i agree with you tarsha, about natalia's repetitive expressions. it seems she hadn't enough time to she was photographed once and then her face has been pasted pasted on each picture. and finally i'm not keen on that ed, the blurry effect doesn't work for me.

the 'dream girl' editorial is completely flawless- she looks EVEN younger in that spread. a job well done all around- whether it be the make-up or the retoucher. i love it completely.

wow, natalia looks perfect in both eds so far. i love them, especially lindbergh's :heart:

Dream Girl is too much like the current Donna Karan campaign.

"The Seated Beauty"
Ph:Paolo Roversi
St:Nicoletta Santoro
Model:Natalia Vodianova

Scanned By 212 / Kazaf
Thank you Kazaf :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is heaven for Natalia junkies like myself. :lol::heart:
Roversi's story is my favorite, one of the best pairings in fashion.
thanks for posting sobigsobig!

paolo's ed steals the whole issue :o
anyway i'm rarely disappointed when he shoots natalia, it's a successful combination and although that present spread isn't as fabulous as what i'm used to expect from them, i'm still dazed by those beautiful shots. the styling is impeccable, and i appreciate the contrast between the light-coloured clothes, natalia's soft but melancholy expression and the black background.
overall it's a great issue, and despite my indifference toward natalia, that overload of her doesn't bother me that much. if i get to find the issue, i might buy it.
thanks for all the scans :flower:

Cover B

LV ads special

Supplement Cover

Scanned by me.

Photo Charles Thompson

Scan by Karzaf :flower:
via:modernparty.cn/bbs

Cover B is so beautiful! I'm really glad for this Natalia overdose in Vogue China!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->