Vogue Italia August 2012 : Jamie Bochert by Steven Meisel

Suggestions and Beauty are my favourite things about this.

Editorial:

Georgia May Jagger: A Beauty Of Today
Photographer: Iain McKell
Styling: Giulio Martinelli
Hair: Frederico Ghezzi
Make-Up: Anna Maria Negri
Nails: Jenny Longworth

zinio

^Thanks for posting, Georgia looks gorgeous in some of those shots. I'm obviously going to be getting this issue being a collector but in all total honesty the prospect of going out and getting this doesn't exactly thrill me with excitement. This issue in general including the cover bores me to death going on what I've seen anyway.

Just as I thought. Apart from the main ed this issue has nothing to offer to me since the editorials are mediocre and I can't speak any Italian to save my life, let alone read the articles. I've decided to cut my magazine budget and the past few months more often than not, Vogue Italia was the one I left on the shelf. I guess I'll wait for the September issue and the HC supplement.

my favorite parts of the issue is Lana's and Georgias, really love the styling of the edit

Cover & Story HQ:

All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
Photographer:Steven Meisel
Models: Anniek Kortleve, Aymeline Valade, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Jamie Bochert, Julia Nobis, Julier Bugge, Marie Piovesan, Meghan Collison and Vanessa Axente
Fashion Editor: Karl Templer
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Make-Up: Pat McGrath
Nails: Jin Soon Choi
Set Design: Mary Howard

zinio

Editorial HQ:

Lana Del Rey
Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth
Fashion Editor: Cathy Kasterine
Hair: Charlie Le Mindu
Make-Up: Stephanie Kunz
Nails: Christina Conrad
Set-Design: Pierre Glanddier

zinio

Disappointing issue (aside from the main ed) again. All very B-list commercial.

I love the cover, she looks cool and sophisticated at the same time and I love the cat. Good taste. Jamie bochert is amazing!

From what I've learnt with Italian Vogue, is that I tend to value Meisel's editorial months down the line. So I'll get each issue based on that.

Another anti-climatic issue of VI. As much as I like the main editorial as well as all of them, actually. Nothing here really stands out. There's no wow factor whatsoever. Sometimes it just appears that they are trying too hard and it's just not panning out. Hopefully with September, we'll see the wow factor back.

Wow the beauty supplement, Divinia, is absolutely beautiful. This is such a dull issue, though. Everything is so...restrained and forced.

Im really annoyed by Vogue Italia.
My problem is not the covers or the main editorial. I mean Meisel does not produce something mindblowing every month but I dont he makes good work most of tghe times.
What bothers me the most is that they dont care about the rest and theres always B list designers and B list models on the rest of the issue.
I would love to see big photographers other than Meisel to be in the magazine but the best we get is Riversi or Aldridge. Other than that is trash...

It's always nice to see that Jamie is still kicking in the industry...I still remember being introduced to her in that amazing A&E doc on models starting out in NY.

Lana Del Rey
Photographer: Ellen von Unwerth
Fashion Editor: Cathy Kasterine
Hair: Charlie Le Mindu
Make-Up: Stephanie Kunz
Nails: Christina Conrad
Set-Design: Pierre Glanddier
zinio

HQs without text

imgex.pro

Source: hfgl.proboards.com

Vogue Italia #744
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Karl Templer
Production: PRODn at Art + Commerce
Model: Jamie Bochert
Manicure: Jin Soon Choi

All Dressed Up with Nowhere to Go
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Karl Templer
Production: PRODn at Art + Commerce
Models: Anniek Kortleve, Aymeline Valade, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Jamie Bochert, Julia Nobis, Julier Bugge, Marie Piovesan, Meghan Collison & Vanessa Axente
Manicure: Jin Soon Choi

Source: lookbooks.com/Streeters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->