Vogue Italia December 2009 : Christy, Gisele, Kasia, Lara & Natalia by Steven Meisel

greyeyes

Reaction score
^_^ finally the cover

7798f.jpg

imgmodels

Is it a cover really? It looks so cheap. Though I love Lara & Gisele.

The other models look like Kasia and Christy.

Meisel pic: resort 2010?:shock::lol:
Not sure about the cover, just hope the content is good.
Thanks for the cover pic, greyeyes.

I don't like it! looks very very very amateur! UGh! Love LARA & NATALIA! And MEISEL PIC remind me of TWITPIC (colors, font) UGH!

* I hope that this is just a preview cover or perhaps a supplement cover!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the cover. I can do this in MS Paint. :ninja: I love the cover girls though. Gisele's comeback in VI. :woot:

ok, thank you for id-ing the others, now if a mod could change the tittle.^_^

Couldn't they do better cover with such a great models?

I hope ed's will be good and not in the style cover is.

I actually like the cover and its Microsoft look but obviously its very deliberate of VI :wink:

actually the cover works for me, i hope the main ed is with all the models together, and not different stories from past issues.:shifty:

I can deal with the twitpic font and the quality of the photos, thought the whole 'collage' effect ruins it. They could have at least done one cover per girl.

is this really the cover? :shock: I mean, they're great models but the cover :shock: OMG!

I like models (some are my favorites esp Christy) but not sure about the cover... I could make it too...

LARA! Yes! she's on the cover even if i would prefer only lara! Well i don't know what to think about the cover! it's not really Vi but a good cast so it's cool!
(Nine covers this years for lara!!! And six for Vogue!! Simply the best model of the year for me!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->