Vogue Italia July 2008 : Liya, Sessilee, Jourdan & Naomi by Steven Meisel

_incognito

Reaction score
sy8pb7.jpg

ontdff

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! I'm surprised Sesilee got the cover over Chanel!

WOW! We need a close up of Liya's cover since it names all the models featured...

From Inside....

Liya Kebede
f02687.jpg

Tyra Banks
2gtxn3q.jpg

Sesilee Lopez
2vkdamt.jpg

same source

I am seriously in shock, this is so gorgeous! If you look closely on Liya's cover on the left, you can see all of the models featured. It's hard to make out some, but you can (maybe) see Arlenis, Chanel, Alek, Yasmine Warsame and I think.........Toccara Jones :D!

I think it may be that, or four covers. If so, buy all four people!

I think I can make out ...Karen Alexander, Kiara, Veronica Webb also. When is this out?

^ I am hoping there will be multiple covers as well. I plan on getting several if there are.

Ummm to me Sesilee is should have not gotten the cover, what has she ever done that is so important. Liya yes. Jourdan..duh. Naomi....thats a given. Sesilee:angry::innocent:...NO. Alek should have totally gotten that, she represented something never before seen in fashion and had a million other agencies trying to find someone who looked like Alek. Iman, this woman was the queen of High Fashion at a time when black girls were not really the prototype of high fashion ( Vogue under Mirabella). Tyra.....she changed allot and opened allot of doors. Beverly Johnson...hello first black girl on Vogue. Chanel Iman....the youngest girl of color in Vogue. So dissapointed.

I definitely want Jourdan's cover. But on the side I spy (besides the four and Chanel) Alex Wek and Arlenis... And Yasmin Warsame?!

Ummm to me Sesilee is should have not gotten the cover, what has she ever done that is so important. Liya yes. Jourdan..duh. Naomi....thats a given. Sesilee:angry::innocent:...NO. Alek should have totally gotten that, she represented something never before seen in fashion and had a million other agencies trying to find someone who looked like Alek. Iman, this woman was the queen of High Fashion at a time when black girls were not really the prototype of high fashion ( Vogue under Mirabella). Tyra.....she changed allot and opened allot of doors. Beverly Johnson...hello first black girl on Vogue. Chanel Iman....the youngest girl of color in Vogue. So dissapointed.

although i am sure you can't doubt that sessilee looks insanely good!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->