Vogue Italia June 2006 : Hilary Rhoda by Steven Meisel

Look there it is. :D

Inside is a Matisse-inspired editorial shot by Michael Thompson. The models have thick black lines on their jaws and arms to create the impression of a drawing. Stylist Joe Zee. Make up Scott Andrew. Hair Serge Normant. Models Rachel Alexander, Sophie Vlaming and Catrina Stella.

someone said there was a matisse-inspired edit by M thopson was in the April issue and there actually wasn't.

I hope there is in this issue :D

oxymoron said:
No more Coco please.
ditto. coco looks pretty good on the runway but her print work is lacking imo.

btw, anyone know what the cover's like? or better still, anyone got a scan? so i can judge for myself

bored_exhausted said:
someone said there was a matisse-inspired edit by M thopson was in the April issue and there actually wasn't.

I hope there is in this issue :D

yeah! matisse ed? lovely, I hope so too! :wink:

also: love the sport theme!:blush:

hilary, rosie, and rachel?! I must see pics! and about the matisse editorial, is catrina not in it anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
fleur137 said:
ditto. coco looks pretty good on the runway but her print work is lacking imo.

btw, anyone know what the cover's like? or better still, anyone got a scan? so i can judge for myself

I wanna see the cover too :P

Has this been tried before? It's, how shall I put it, interesting.

Sophie Vlaming in the Matisse edit.

2376_35071.jpg
2376_35072.jpg

[Why Not]

Perhaps I am the only person that thinks Coco Rocha looks like a drowned rat version of Stella Tennant? Her look does zero for me. However, Gemma, as always, is very impressive :crush:

iperlchen said:
Has this been tried before? It's, how shall I put it, interesting.

Sophie Vlaming in the Matisse edit.[Why Not]

I LOVE MATISSE .:.
I don't like these photos, art and fashion is two separate things, for ever. but it's: yes, interesting, nothing more...

Last edited by a moderator:
i love what i see so far, especially the Matisse-inspired ed. Where is the cover?

Wow, I actually love that ed, even though I should hate it. It just makes me to keep looking! My fave is the shot with Hana, I'm glad to see her doing ed work again.

^:woot: I love that edit!! Gemma looks cute
Thanks for posting Polka Dot:wink:

Hilary and Raquel look good.

Hate to say it, but Coco doesn't look *that* bad as well.

Yaaay! :lol: Thanks for posting Polka! :lol: Meisel really never bores!!! :clap: I'm also happy to see Hana again and that editorial really entertains me! :bounce: Can't wait for the rest eds!!! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->