Flair March 2007 : Julia Stegner by Camilla Akrans

Flair Mar. 2007
"Trucco Soft" ph. Patric Shaw

scanned by me

sample of Gym Appeal (I'll do the rest tomorrow since I'm not at a scanner now) :flower:

Flair Mar. 2007
"Gym Appeal" ph. Commetti

scanned by me

And a sample of the 80's one (I'm not sure who the model is...but if you want the rest just ask) :smile:

Flair Mar. 2007
"80's" ph. Commetti

scanned by me

thank you! I'm not sure who the Gym Appeal models are...maybe Rachel Clark on the left and Lindsay Ellingson on the right?

^Rachel possibly, but not Lindsay, I don't think.

Thanks static! :flower:

It looks like Lindsay in that shot, but in the others you can see it isn't her :unsure:
I'll take it to the Model ID thread :wink:

static said:
And a sample of the 80's one (I'm not sure who the model is...but if you want the rest just ask) :smile:

Flair Mar. 2007
"80's" ph. Commetti

scanned by me
The model is Kinee Diouf. And if you do have time, please scan the rest. :flower:

Flair Mar. 2007
"''80" ph. Commetti

scanned by me

pt. 2
Flair Mar. 2007
"''80" ph. Commetti

scanned by me

Thanks a lot Static. Does anyone know who is the model in the above edit??? - she loos very good. She reminds me a bit of Nadine Willis from the gucci campaign few season ago. But this is not her thats for sure.

Her name is Kinee Diouf. She was in this month's W as well and has a thread in the Supporting Cast. :heart:

Oh no they didnt!

img08.jpg

a little to similar for me

^^credits***.......

this is a really great issue all around...!!
:D

Camilla rocks. That Julia ed is amazing. She simply is the best at location shoots and she knows how to fully use the clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->