Vogue Italia June 2009 : Meghan Collison by Steven Meisel

So glad to see Meghan on the cover. This girl is very photogenic ^_^
But still no cover image yet :lol: Hope to see it soon.
In addition to this I'm so happy there's Malgosia too. By Tim Walker! Yay!

And the title of Meisel ed, All Tomorrow's Parties, makes me love the ed more. It's my favorite song :P

Thanks for the review, iperlchen!

Malgosia's editorial sounds promising. Looking forward to seeing 'All Tomorrow's Parties'.
The previews in the Cover Rumor Thread looked great.

^^The previews do look fantastic, so I still have high hopes for the editorial, even with the inclusion of Meghan who I do not rate at all.
Obviously haven't got high hopes for the cover now, but will be happy to be proved wrong.
Much more excited about Sessilee's and Malgosia'a eds.

Great for Meghan! Thanks for the review.

Here are the previews:

33duikw.jpg

178094684.jpg
178094686.jpg

womenmanagement

I've seen the previews before, they look soooo gooood. Really excited to see some more!

Great news, can't wait to see the cover!!
And i'm looking forward to see Imogen and Abbey-Lee together!!!!!!!

I'm happy for Meghan! :clap: Can't wait for the cover and Sessilee's editorial. The rest doesn't excite me at all.

Hm, dissapointing issue. The only thing that excites me is the theme of the main editorial, but not the casting.

Ugh, Megan? :rolleyes: Anyway, can't wait to see the eds with Malgosia and Abbey plus I'm so excited for Anna de Rijk! :woot:

Very excited about this....Meghan's previous work with Meisel/VI was fantastic I think (I own both covers) and I love it that she seems to be coming back considering that her runwayseason was better than ever as well. But I was hoping for a cover with Anna and/or Julia to be honest :heart: And what a young cast for the main ed, wow! The freshest faces of the moment, that's for sure...

^I totally agree with you, the fresh faces casting is brillant. With Julia the freshest, Anna and Nimue who both highly deserve their place here, the unexpected Sara, plus Darya, plus Meghan... I don't mind another Meghan cover, it's quite great to see (as you say) her good runway season turning into something thrilling in print now. Then Sessilee, Imogen and especially Alek are also many further reasons for me to buy this issue which is definitely what I like most with Vogue Italia: Meisel's ed as it should always be plus additional contents featuring interesting models of today. Since their Black issue last year, it seems creativity is now the main word for July.

Snaps by me. :flower: (this isn't all)

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say the cover concept is quite interesting!

Whats up with the cover?

Btw, the ed looks good. Nimue and Dorothea looks really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->