Vogue Italia June 2005 : Carolyn Murphy by Steven Meisel

An article about Małgosia Bela???????:woot: :woot: :woot: It's great news!!!!!:rolleyes:
She's started career as an actress in Poland and I have to say that she's really good. I've always thought her face is magical and so... angelic. Could somebody post picks from Vogue, please????:flower:

And what about the cover - Caroline:doh: :yuk: ????? Yes, she's quite pretty, but for me - without personality:( , sorry... But the pose is very interesting.
I love Vogue Italian's covers- so extravagance and theatrical, like that with Gemma :wink:.

Cant wait to see "The great heat" editorial.
the Luca Gadjus pics are very exciting! Please post someone! :smile: :flower:

I'm so impressed, this ed is definitly a classic for me now. carolyn looks fantastic, she really makes this work. thanks a lot for this link, kimair!!

Thanksor the link kimair^_^ ..........the editorial of Carolyn Murphy are fantastic i think is one of the best ed of Carolyn

i love that they didn't airbrush carolyn's tattoo...

I saw this issue. And that's my opinion:

"Great heat" ed - veeeeeeeeery sexy, especially Bianca Balti looks great, she's got definitely the most attractive..... look:rolleyes:

Caroline's ed- hmmmmm, very sophsticated

"let the summer never end" ed- Natalia - as always- nice

ed with Liliy Cole- strange...:unsure:
ed with Małgosia Bela- very theatrical, like ed with acress:wink:

not a CarolineM. nor a Meisel fan but the cover and the editorial are both great

thanks for posting all those pics modelhistory :flower:

June Vogue Italia is a must have issue!!!!
It`s really really amazing!!
lili & caroline's eds are great, specially caroline's... not a huge fan of her, but she looks really sexy!!
meisel is always surprising me!!
u should touch the varnish water-effect on the cover!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muggins1265
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"