Vogue Italia June 2024 : Hunter Schafer by Ethan James Green

Kind of reminds me of a Shein version of August 2005. Disappointing because Hunter is a beauty, I still remember her Allure cover from a couple of years ago, not sure why photographers struggle to capture her at her best lately. She looks great on the red carpet!
660 2005-august-01.png
magpile via @ivano

Last edited:
kind of ironic that my first thought was Snejana’s August 2005 cover as well considering her past comments

Lol...

She's a beauty, though. The camera loves that girl and there's a reason for it.

In fact, there is something that takes us back to what VI used to be like in Franca times, but there is still something missing to get there!

To me looks very early 70s cover, quite hippie. I don't remember if Snejana's cover inspiration was a Godard movie (The Little Soldier?!).

Kind of reminds me of a Shein version of August 2005.
couldn’t have described it better lol Snejana’s cover was just so powerful, even then when the bar was high for everyone, aesthetically gorgeous but her stare and expression oozed poise and strength, you just know that shot of that angle didn’t take that long. This is just some sweaty, dirty lens, poor man’s Meisel ‘eyes watering from staring at this so long trying to look ethereal’ rehash that looks less like a cover and more like a very good new ig post by yet another vain content creator.

It's an obvious attempt to replicate that legendary Italian Vogue cover, but with that filter and design, who are they even trying to convince?

It's beautiful shot and a strong cover, references and all.

I think it looks really good. It takes you away. I like the dreamy 70s aesthetic.

Love the image and immediately thought of Snejana’s VI cover as well. I’m surprised that this is Hunter’s first ever Vogue cover.

Hunter always looks better on the red carpet than in magazines and ad campaigns. If I hadn't read the thread title, I'd have thought this cover was Phoebe Bridgers.

Kind of reminds me of a Shein version of August 2005. Disappointing because Hunter is a beauty, I still remember her Allure cover from a couple of years ago, not sure why photographers struggle to capture her at her best lately. She looks great on the red carpet!
View attachment 1272276
magpile via @ivano
MY MIND INSTANTLY WENT TO THIS
like he's literally Meisel's unclaimed son

I have no idea who this person is, and the cover looks like a deer in the headlights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->