Vogue Italia September 2010 : Miranda Kerr by Steven Meisel

It was inevitable that she'd eventually get a VI cover since she's been working with Meisel quite alot. As much as i like Miranda, i honestly don't like the cover, it's such a downgrade from last month imo. :ermm:

I feel like he could have done so much more with Miranda.

That image of her in the Fendi fur is surprisingly good, i like it. Very curious about the supplement cover, hopefully Meisel has shot it, and its not a socialite or a celeb this time.

As a Miranda fan I like the cover, but I agree that, for Vogue Italia it is quite disappointing. The scan that mayfrayn posted would have made a more interesting cover (minus the boob of course :wink: )
However, I cant wait to see the editorial.

Shaking and crying

Ditto.:rofl:

I'm so madly happy for her!:buzz: This is huge!:woot: I'm a bit so-so on the cover. It reminds me of the 90's covers. I like the nude tones but the left side of her face looks a bit odd. I think it'll grow on me. I hope it does.

3-D? Oh god.

:( I would so love to see this PROPERLY in 3D but...I can't. I went to the opticians the other day and they told me I'm unable to see in 3D. :cry:

And yes, apparently if you've ever had laser eye surgery you'll never be able to see anything in 3-D either. I read that in an article somewhere... TV, films, in print... the lot.

Oh.:lol:

I hope there's a Abbey/Sorrenti editoral in this.:heart: But maybe I shouldn't keep my hopes up.:unsure:

^ But Abbey by Sorrenti was in the August issue.

i can't believe this is actually the sept cover of VI, i'm not gonna comment on the cover itself and model.:furious::censored::sick:
and i tought VP had an unfortunate issue, at least there are at least 5 editorials in VI sept and the couture supplement.
i'm sorry but when i say VI i think of iconic covers, edgy and unexpected.
i know they had a bland year compared with some years, but this is just sad...

Shaking and crying...? Really?

Lol, I may be a bit overacting but yeah I said that because my favorite model got her first Vogue Italia and for September. Hence the celebration. It's not like I'm "shaking and crying" for the image.

The best thing about the cover is the dog. Too plain for my taste. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->