Vogue Italia September 2010 : Miranda Kerr by Steven Meisel

oh, what a boring boring cover. she's so random. the 3D is interesting though...

It's adorable, but I'm still curious as to what exactly Steven Meisel finds so appealing about Miranda. I like her, but it always strikes me as odd whenever they work together. Anyways, I don't know which is cuter on the cover, Miranda or the Yorkie.

Really happy for her, but I prefer the Vogue Spain cover.

steven meisel is so random to the point that u lose interest and anticipation in his works. lately he can't promote girls to stardom as b4. bc people are tired of his randomness and un-inspired works. he should go back to focus mainly on fashion photography and pay less attention to technology and such...

love his works in the early 2000's with daria, gemma, stam, lisa, etc

Honestly, I remain opinionless. I wonder if this'll be like when I talk to people who have only seen Avatar at home on dvd and say it was ok-ish. When you see it at the movies with the 3d glasses it becomes this epically beautiful spectacle. Right now this feels ok-ish, but will the 3d glasses make it spectacular? I dunno....it looks like too simple a studioshoot to become spectacular, even with the glasses. Which makes me wonder....was this story shot in 3d or only printed in 3d? Because that can change so much about the quality of the pics.

Any rumors about the couture supplement? The last one with Rie was AMAZING.....

is this a beautiful shot? yes. is it a cover of vogue italia? no. I think that is the most dissapointing hyped up cover this year. I'm happy for Miranda, but this does not showcase her modeling capabilites at all. it is utterly boring for a cover shot of VI, and what's worse is that it is following up the August issue, which was certainly one of the best covers and editorial of the year. totally lackluster, but the video of her editorial looks like maybe they may followup with something interesting.

i think i litterally just died
yay miranda....whats with the dog though

My initial reaction when I read the thread title.. :cry: And then when I saw the cover..:woot:

:clap: The cover is so cute, love it!
BTW, if you are trying to browse tfS secretly at school, do not read a thread title and go "No way!" out loud:doh:

I must say, I quite love Miranda on this cover and I like the execution of it. But is this really Meisel? This is all he could do? Not impressed with this Vogue Italia cover. Though looking at it, it does appeal to me a lot. I just think they could've done something better, more edgy.

But congrats to Miranda. Two Vogue September covers is not to be ashamed of.

Why do people expect every Vogue Italia to be edgy? Like... they usually seem to straddle the fence between simple and classic and "edgy," but I really don't get why every cover has to push some imaginary envelope.

this looks like a 70s Harper's Bazaar, 3D was so last year.-_- that dog is so cute though!!

the cover is ridiculously boring. good for her, though.

Amazing!! She's not my favorite model ever, nor top 10, but she's like creating a new supermodel era, which is great!

I kind of wish it had been Tyra...but this is great all the same :smile:.

I wish that they would've used one of the more colourful pieces from the Prada collection (the blue radizmir dress)...I guess it blends in with the dog, which I find totally random. Still the prospect of 3D is very interesting even though Dazed did it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->