Vogue Italia September 2020 by Mark Borthwick

Now lets see the rest of the cast. Who do we think will show up?

We’re these shot on iPhone? Looks horrible but so happy for indya! Should definitely have been the only cover!

I remember when I aspired to have my photos in VI... wow.

How do they manage to make so many beautiful women looking so misery and mediocre is beyond my brain capacity to understand

The cover stars include iconic supermodels Cindy Crawford, Pat Cleveland, Patti Hansen, Donna Jordan. Top models du jour Kaia Gerber, Bella Hadid, Julia Nobis, Freja Beha Erichsen, Sasha Pivovarova, Irina Shayk, Alek Wek, Raquel Zimmermann, Saskia De Brauw, Rebecca Longendyke. Instagram stars such as Emily Ratajkowski and Paloma Elsesser. Actresses like Chloë Sevigny. Up-and-coming talents. Non-binary, genderless or transgender models, like Indya Moore, Juno Mitchell or Cici Tamiz, on the frontline in the fight for LGBTQI+ rights. Black activists such as Bethann Hardison. And then again, the pioneers: Ugbad Abdi, the first to walk down a catwalk donning a hijab, or Precious Lee, the first plus-size model of color to appear on the cover of Sports Illustrated. But also Cameron Russell and Trish Goff, both key figures in the #metoo movement. Asian model Ash Foo, back on the catwalk after undergoing chemotherapy. Models, activists, writers, photographers and world-renowned artists such as Dominique Durosea, who explores racism, black feminism and gender; the deputy director of New York’s New Museum Karen Wong and star architect Gisue Hariri. The covers also highlight “ordinary” women, like Uber driver Debra Solomon, or softball player Jade Meehan. An interesting fact: the cover stars also include Cassi Namoda and Delphine Desane, two of the artists behind the covers of Vogue Italia’s “Illustrated Issue” (January 2020).

vogue.it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"