Vogue Italia September 2020 by Mark Borthwick

Ugbad's cover is the best one for me.

points for being somewhat normal but otherwise this is boring, and just tragic.

I'm living for that Julia Nobis cover. She looks so good. The casting is surprisingly good: Sara, Lexi, Lulu, Guinevere, Binx, Raquel, Stella, Julia...

Also, I'm a Borthwick fan so I don't mind to say that I like this a lot. Sadly, the concept is such a nonsense. I don't know why they need to ruin everything.
Oh, and to be honest it really looks like those glorified lookbooks at Zara.com -with Borthwick and Reid or Gherter and Koller- which I'm not precisely sure if it's a good thing...

And please stop with those ignorant comments -sorry- about the photography. It's MB style. Take it or leave it. It's like when people complain that M&M pictures are so retouched...girl, it's their signature!

This cant be real
FrigidWatchfulBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif

giphy

I'm living for that Julia Nobis cover. She looks so good. The casting is surprisingly good: Sara, Lexi, Lulu, Guinevere, Julia...

Also, I'm a Borthwick fan so I don't mind to say that I like this a lot. Sadly, the concept is such a nonsense. I don't know why they need to ruin everything.
Oh, and to be honest it really looks like those glorified lookbooks at Zara.com -with Borthwick and Reid or Gherter and Koller- which I'm not precisely sure if it's a good thing...
Love Julia’s cover too!

Out of all the covers, I'll only be buying the ones with Raquel and Ugbad. If I ever run into them, that is. This purchase will be so frustrating!

Kardashian's party photo booth pictures have more energy than this. The photography is dreadful and all this emptiness in almost every cover gives me anxiety. I hate the weird composition in 90% of them and how half of the covers were ruined by weird cropping and positioning. The styling is dull. The casting is amazing, but pointless because there are simply way too many covers to focus on anyone in particular, it's too forgettable. A simple group fold-out (like their 50th anniversary in 2014) would've been much better.

My personal favorites are Raquel, Julia, Lulu, Guinevere, Lineisy and Meghan. Still, I hate the way it looks like test shots or something. There are some more decent pictures ruined by too much empty space. Kaia's cover has got to be the worst picture I've ever seen of her. I still think publishing all 100 covers is stupid, but it's Farneti so... nothing new. I don't hate it as much as I expected to. It's not the worst we've had this month!

The funniest thing about this issue was their countdown to the reveal, as if anyone cared enough to be excited about Vogue Italia LOL No one even posted their last issue here, we never saw the full contents. That's how much we care.

donna jordan and irina's are the best! some of these girls look horrid... tired, sleepy, bored and just downright haggard

“The need a motto in the cover “Collect them all”
And a special prize for a person who will make it
There are few ok covers
But you will neva eva find it so basically never get the one you like
Pass

I appreciate the diversity in the cast... (still being a mess). There are (at least) two trans women on the cover (Ariel and Indya) and in that case, the other editions COULD NEVER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->