BREAKING UP THE CLASSICS
Photography:
Jon Ervin
Styling: Jaime Kay Waxman
Hair: Evanie Frausto
Make-up: Yumi Lee
Model: Lisa Han

Vogue Japan Digital Edition

EDIT: If posting the above contents to an outside source, we kindly ask you credit the Fashion Spot. Thank you!

The main editorial is not hideous. I kind of don't hate it.

The Balenciaga Couture photographs gorgeously, I have to say. Especially the strapless embellished dresses with the black gloves. Love.

I don’t really like the main editorial, but I really like ‘kyoto’ - this issue feels quite short? Is there more content?

I'm not here for this new direction. I can see the effort in putting the spotlight on japanese talent and beauty, I appreciate it, but it does absolutely nothing for me. I already miss the cheap glamour and blatant tackiness of AdR. I miss Luigi & Iango and all their sexy top models.

With the old Vogue Paris and Vogue Japan gone, I find that there's suddenly not a single magazine that really truly excites me anymore. I don't like that...

I would also be very happy if I never had to see another big puffy fluffy mass of tulle (a dress, allegedly) in my life ever again.

I don’t really like the main editorial, but I really like ‘kyoto’ - this issue feels quite short? Is there more content?

Yeah, a four or five reprints from US/Global November/October and UK September issues and (if we don't count some pretty forgettable 4 pages jewelry ed/artwork) that would be all.

However, when one beginning reaches its end, it is time for a new beginning...

Kayako in Balenciaga standing next to a safety sign is everything I love about Teller. Which is EVERYTHING.

Balenciaga needs to be disrespected more. It gets disrespected beautifully. Disrespect elevates it.

Anyone who knows Japanese can translate what’s Mitsuko says in her last letter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEROES
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->