Vogue Japan November 2021 : Cara Delevingne by Camilla Åkrans

Zorka

Reaction score
Another one (a third time in a row!) cover from my trusted but unconfirmed source - Sina Weibo:

Although I have ho idea who photographed it, the model is Cara Delevingne and she is wearing Christian Dior Fall 2021 Couture.

weibo.com/chenwanliqq; vogue.com

It's definitely too Vogue Brides for my taste, not loving it but not hating it either. We've seen worse.

The dress looks magical in the forest setting, it feels like a fairytale fantasy or something and I'm here for a little bit of that magic...

Agree, the black suits this look/location way better and actually makes you focus on Cara... great photo though, I wish there were more dreamy elements to it, and less matter-of-fact.

It’s an okay cover. Not hating it. But doesn’t Japan have Vogue Japan Wedding? Haha

Beautiful photo, terrible cover. Tell me that's not 'leaves of three' on the left, though.

I actually like this cover and Care is certainly belonging to the better generation of nepotism models, so I have nothing to complain about. Plus, I love the haunting effect of the image which is quite intriguing to look at and I would love to add this one to my wedding photo album inspirations!

Sorry to disappoint you, my lovely people, but this is definitely NOT a Vogue Wedding because the latter has a very distinctive layout (from OG Vogue Japan) - see the latest three issues bellow! - with a neutral/white background and a visible Wedding co-logo.

So, what I showed you in my initial post is either the legit cover of Vogue Japan November 2021 (99%) or someone - our beloved @dontbeadrag, perhaps! :D - is pranking me.

However, Vogue Japan will publish it on their Instagram account tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, so then we'll know for sure.

vogue.co.jp

I almost rolled my eyes when I saw Cara x Dior, but I have to say- I actually like this cover quite a lot.

it’s beautiful.
Cara is kind of an odd choice here atm as I’m not aware of her releasing any TV series or movie or so (I might be wrong as she’s not on my most searched actors…)
maybe Dior is launching a new mascara.

that masthead was a choice though.

I think this is one of the last work of Sissy for this magazine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->