Vogue Korea August 2024 : Irina Shayk by Philip-Daniel Ducasse

So underwhelming and the styling on the second photo really not interesting

I'm genuinely surprised they didn't pop a pair of glasses on her for the "intellectual" cover

Does she already have 50 Vogue covers?

That doesn’t mean much in the age of reprints and 86 different editions of Vogue.

The irony that their worst covers this year come from their anniversary issue. This doesn't look celebratory at ALL.

Vogue Korea August 2024

The fateful first meeting between supermodel Irina Shayk and <VOGUE>.
Styling : Matt Holmes
Fashion Editor : Dahye Kim
Ph : Philip-Daniel Ducasse
Hair : Akki
Makeup : Homa Saffa

vogue.co.kr

Son Heung-Min / JACQUEMUS

Photographer -- PARK Jong-Ha
Fashion Director -- SOHN Eun-Young
Digital Director -- KWON Min-Ji
Feature Director -- KIM Na-Rang
Stylist -- LEE Hye-Young
Hair Stylist -- EOM Jeong-Mi
Make-up Artist -- KANG Yun-Jin
Set Design -- Studio Blue Fast

Model / Football Player -- SON Heung-Min

Source (images) -- https://www.vogue.co.kr/

Son Heung-Min (Korean: 손흥민 / DOB: July 8, 1992) is a South Korean professional footballer who plays as a forward for and captains both Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur and the South Korea national team. Considered one of the best players in the world and one of the greatest Asian footballers of all time, he is known for his speed, finishing, two-footedness, and ability to link play. (Source -- Wikipedia)

I don't understand how some models get shamed for this "just looking at the camera" thing. Then some models have based their whole career on their Blue Steel (looking at you Joan Smalls)

Jennie Kim / CHANEL FINE JEWELRY

Photographer -- KIM Su-Jin
Fashion Director -- HUR Bo-Yeon

Model / Singer -- Jennie Kim (Blackpink)

Jennie Kim (Korean: 김제니 / DOB: January 16, 1996), known mononymously as Jennie, is a South Korean singer, rapper, and actress. Born and raised in South Korea, Jennie studied in New Zealand for five years before returning to South Korea in 2010. She is a member of the South Korean girl group Blackpink, which debuted under YG Entertainment in August 2016. She made her acting debut under the stage name Jennie Ruby Jane in the 2023 HBO television series The Idol. (Source -- Wikipedia)

Minji / CHANEL

Photographer -- PAK Bae
Style Editor -- KWON Min-Ji
Feature Editor -- RYU Ga-Young
Hair Stylist -- Gabe Sin
Make-up Artist -- KANG So-Young
Set Design -- Studio Blue Fast

Model / Singer -- Minji (Kim Min-Ji / NewJeans)

Minji (Korean: 민지 / DOB: May 7, 2004) is a South Korean singer and lyricist under ADOR. She is a member of the girl group NewJeans. (Source -- Wikipedia)

Always loved me some Irina Shayk but these Vogue Korea covers just ain't it. After such strong Mona Touggard covers last month, this feels like a huge setback. I despite how pedestrian and amateur the two cover images are, as if caught outside some show during fashion week. Not a fan.

My copy has been sitting here in my Vogue shelf for days but I haven't gotten to read it yet.

There's no supplement, but it's 398 pages thick.

They chose the least interesting pics as the cover shots! They look like random photos a tourist would take while visiting Brooklyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazydazy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->