Vogue Korea June 2020 : Suzy & Hyun Ji Shin by Hyea W. Kang

HyunJi's cover is truly magnificent! A striking portrait with a nice and clean layout - that's all I expect from magazine covers nowadays. And this one looks spectacular.
The other cover is lovely, but completely unmemorable and unnecessary.

I guess Suzy cover is for selling out. She is basically one famous entertainer that can get Vogue Korea some attention on South Korea social networks. Those works really well with other titles (ie Allure and W)

Can only echo the sentiments of everyone else, that Hyun Ji Shin’s cover blows the other one out the water. Suzy’s is almost laughable in comparison to the fierceness of Hyun’s - it’s fabulous!

One cannot simply deny the fact that Hyunji's cover, albeit better than Suzy's, reminds me of a Top Model grand finale shoot.

*Cue in Tyra Banks announcing the winner and this cover appearing in your screen with the winner's tune (circa cycle 4)*

One cannot simply deny the fact that Hyunji's cover, albeit better than Suzy's, reminds me of a Top Model grand finale shoot.

*Cue in Tyra Banks announcing the winner and this cover appearing in your screen with the winner's tune (circa cycle 4)*

ahahahah totally :mrgreen: by the way you guys need to watch the JaysChat on YouTube ahahah

Tbh it looks like one of Tyras ANTM promo shoots

HyunJi's cover editorial looks amazing from the preview, can't wait to see it in HQ.

PEACEFUL
Photographer:
Hyea W. Kang
Stylist: Park Se Jun
Hair: Cho Young Jae
Make-Up: Lee Young
Model/Celebrity: Suzy

vogue.co.kr

LOOOOOOOOVE the video and great editorial !!! I want to see that in EVERY ISSUE !!!!! That's high fashion + that's a TOP model and that's a great covershoot, none of that Insta crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peedgren
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->