Vogue Korea June 2024 : Nora Attal by Hyea Won Kang

Love the second cover and hoping the editorial content is as good. Can't wait to see it, particularly because Nora is one of my favorite models.

I love the second cover. It somewhat looks like a painting and the color choice is perfect. The first one also looks clean; it reminds me of Vogue Ukraine before it temporarily ceased in publication.

Vogue Korea doesn't have a bad month this year so far. Even Jennie's covers–at least on print–are fabulous.

She's one of my favorite girls in editorial, but none edition (except Mexico, as I remember) did a good cover with her. These are decent, and I hope one edition will make justice to her beauty. Nora is quite underrated.

I wish she wasnt crammed in in the first one because the denim against the jewelry is stunning. The second one is majestic.

I already saw some pages of this issue though it won't be released for print until next weekend. I can't provide some snaps, but there's a somber editorial where a model reads a book inside a library, a shared content with Felice and Lulu, Nora Attal's cover story titled 'Seven Days in Sunny June', Hyunji Shin's 'Night and Day', and a Vogue Life feature that tackles Milan Design Week.

미묘한 눈빛, 또렷한 표정, 톱 모델 노라 아탈!
Photography:
Hyea W. Kang
Styling: Sina Braetz
Hair: Olivier Lebrun
Make-up: Hugo Villard
Model: Nora Attal

vogue.co.kr

Love, love Nora, but the styling as well as the photography could've been better.

Vogue Korea, June 2024
pages / 11 editorials

Hair Identity / 10p
Photography by Sehyung Lee
Edited by Zoohyun Lee

K-Pop Code / 6p

Photography by Hyea Won Kang
Edited by Zoohyun Lee

Love Letter / 7p

Photography by Dukhwa Jang
Edited by Dahye Kim

Bling Empire / 8p

Photography by Jongha Park
Edited by Kihoh Sohn

Seven Days in Sunny June / 14p

Photography by Hyea Won Kang
Edited by Dahye Kim
With Nora Attal

Somewhere Over the Rainbow / 18p

Photography by Jongha Park
Edited by Minji Kwon and Namhee Ga
With Babymonster

The Unknown Girl / 14p

Photography by Jaehoon Kim
Edited by Eunji Shin

Amicus Ad Aras / 12p

Photography by Less
Edited by Gayeong Ryu and Boyeon Hur (fashion)
With Wooyoung and San of Ateez

Eyes Wide Shut / 10p

Photography by Jungwook Mok
Edited by Minji Kwon

States of Wonder / 6p
Photography by Steven Klein Meisel
Edited by Oliver Rizzo
Note: No erratum here. They don't have Eugenie here.

Marsille / 10p
Photography by Kirsty Sim
Edited by Eunyoung Sohn

Vogue.jpg
My copy has been sitting here in my bedroom for three days now but I haven't gotten to check it page by page until today, though I already posted some scans on my Instagram profile yesterday.

It arrived with their fifth Time and Gem supplement with Hyunji Shin on the cover. I got the purple one. It has 298 pages—slightly thicker than the actual magazine with 282.

Sadly, I didn't enjoy this issue. It's too commercial for my liking + the overall mood isn't summery unlike their past June issues that I have in my collection, though I was elated to see the wonderful work of Less again. The editorial Amicus Ad Aras, shot by Less, is the highlight of this issue.

Writing this makes me wonder if they have any plans of covering Hoyeon Jung again. Her Vogue covers under this layout are always striking.

She's one of my favorite girls in editorial, but none edition (except Mexico, as I remember) did a good cover with her. These are decent, and I hope one edition will make justice to her beauty. Nora is quite underrated.
Her Vogue Paris one is good no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->