Vogue México March 2012 : Angela Lindvall by Jean Francois Campos

tarsha

Reaction score
VncLn.jpg

Facebook/Vogue México

Her neck is a bit too stretched.

I like the colours though.

If only Vogue Mexico changes their layout, they could be a strong contender. The colors are indeed beautiful! Too much elongated neck

Her neck looks way too long and also her face looks a little bit fake to me, maybe it's the photoshop or something, i don't know... i like the styling and colors though.
Could've been a way more beautiful cover, if it would've been more clean, way too much text on the cover which it's usual from V. Mexico.

I like this cover a lot. Maybe that's because I really love Angela but she looks great and the styling is very nice too.

wooooo!! i actually screamed!!this is a mazing cover, the colour is just so fresh and clean

it's so conservative, but the styling is great, I wish she looked happier or sultrier on the cover with her face but other than that, it's a pretty shot

It's always such a pleasure to see Angela, but that angle doesn't do justice to her.. It would've been better if she had lowered her head staring at the camera directly.. The colors are lovely though.

In case anyone is interested in joining Black March protest:

mottenfest.deviantart.com

Here is the Vogue Latin America cover from models.com - the quality of the cover looks much better and certainly much more chic

83497-800w.jpg

I like it but yes the neck is a little too long! Is this the work of the new EIC?

So nice to see Angela on the cover! And very nice styling too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->