VOGUE magazines - ranking order

Zeitgeist

Reaction score
I know this is a difficult question which cannot be answered in absolute terms and accuracy, but if you could divide the different editions of VOGUE magazine in - let's say - A-list, B-list and C-list, how would you rank them?

I'd say for example:

A-list
Vogue US
Vogue Paris
tbc

Nice thread!

A-list
1.Vogue US
2.Vogue Paris
3.Vogue Italia
4.Vogue UK

B-list
5.Vogue Japan and Vogue Germany
6.Vogue China, Vogue Russia and Vogue España

C-list (in no particular order)
Vogue Australia
Vogue Brasil
Vogue Turkey

D-list(in no particular order)
Vogue India
Vogue Taiwan
Vogue Portugal
Vogue México
Vogue Korea
Vogue Ukraine
Vogue Netherlands

Last edited by a moderator:
^I pretty much agree with that assessment. Except that I think that of the top 4 editions, US Vogue is obviously number 1 and the other three belong together in the second spot.

I totally agree with creative's list. Maybe I would move Espana down to C-list though just because in terms of economies Japan, Russia, China, and Germaby are much larger and maybe I'd bumped Turkey to D list. since Spain, Australia, and Brazil editions are pretty equal. As far as D List goes the only one that should really even exist is maybe India although I find it the campiest vogue.

I once read that Vogue España was among the most profitable Vogue editions in the world. They have the most popular web after Vogue China's and it's one of the best selling Vogues (more than Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Germany, Japan and so on).

In terms of quality it's super C-list, that's for sure.

I agree, Vogue Turkey could perfectly fit in the D-list category, but it's slightly better than the rest (or used to be at the beggining).

I would also close down all those creepy Vogues... They are degrading Vogue's prestige in a way.

A-List :
vogue us
vogue paris
vogue italia

B-List :
vogue uk
vogue china
vogue japan
vogue australia
vogue germany
vogue spain

C-List :
vogue turkey
vogue ukraine
vogue russia
vogue netherlands
vogue portugal
vogue korea
vogue brazil

D-List :
vogue india
vogue taiwan
vogue thailand
vogue mexico/latin america

btw, totally imo

^I pretty much agree with that list. I'd probably move Portugal down to D-list, and... isn't UK one of the 'big four'?

Are Vogue India and Taiwan *really* THAT bad?

I mean, I know they're really lame compared to most other editions of Vogue, but they feel so far removed from the other editions of Vogue as well. I mean doesn't Vogue India pretty much do exactly Vogue US does except with Bollywood actresses? Is Vogue Taiwan successful in Taiwan? It doesn't seem like a magazine that's made for people in other regions to really buy or consume.

IMO Vogue Portugal is the worst, worst, worst!!!

british vogue obviously the 'big four'. but, these days? hmm.. little bit feeling underwhelmed compare to the other three. i think they need to find golden age some like 1990' or early 2000' era. (it applies vogue italia too.) totally no offense. btw nice threads! :cool2:

I think British Vogue has some of the best Editorials and their celebrity profiles are much better than Vogue US.

I think the Top 4 each hold a diferent characteristic.

VOGUE US: Celebrity
VOGUE UK: Journalism
VOGUE PARIS: Fashion
VOGUE Italia: Innovation

Vogue Italia would be B-list without Steven Meisel, I think we can all agree on that. The rest of the magazine is usually B/C-list anyway.

Nice thread!

A-list
1.Vogue US
2.Vogue Paris
3.Vogue Italia
4.Vogue UK

B-list
5.Vogue Japan and Vogue Germany
6.Vogue China, Vogue Russia and Vogue España

C-list (in no particular order)
Vogue Australia
Vogue Brasil
Vogue Turkey

D-list(in no particular order)
Vogue India
Vogue Taiwan
Vogue Portugal
Vogue México
Vogue Korea
Vogue Ukraine
Vogue Netherlands

I think that this is quite accurate and agreed with perhaps bumping España to C-list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openfall
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->