Vogue Mexico & Latin America April 2023 : Irina Shayk & Tindi Mar by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Tindi Mar's cover is much better and I can't help wondering what it would look like in colour.

Why, have I missed something?

I don't want to touch the politics here, but if you ask...I mean her unclear opinion on the Russian-Ukrainian conflict. Thats all.
upload_2023-3-25_13-19-55.png

I liiiiveee for Tindi’s editorial!! She’s always been a favourite of mine and wish her all the best

Can’t help but to compare Irina’s story with the one Alt did with Rianne and that was so much better
46FA7F23-0019-49EB-80E4-97ACD826A15A.jpeg
source- tfs

I hate that irina works so much .. after her weird kale salad posting Z russian thing .. these photos would be better with any other model, actually tindi in irina edit would have made it actually great

I don't want to touch the politics here, but if you ask...I mean her unclear opinion on the Russian-Ukrainian conflict. Thats all.
View attachment 1228576
Well people of my worldview tend to be split on this subject cause you know we also had a split over whether the invasion of Hungary was bad or not. So maybe thats a clue

dont think this is irina’s fault. Its the inez and vinoudh photographers that make everything tacky as sh**. Repulsive.
Someone please gently remind them its not 1964 any longer, and women dont need this backward representation. Sad scene..

FUERZA NATURAL
Photography:
Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Styling: Valentina Collado
Hair: James Pecis
Make-up: Sam Visser
Model: Irina Shayk

vogue.mx
Was this a real shoot or a spoof for MWRICA’s next top model?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->