Vogue Netherlands January/February 2023 : Kelly Piquet by Arran & Jules

Somehow I found it so bad it became good!

what are they selling on this cover? makeup?
helmet?

Could have been executed better but its good enough for me.

ahaahaha ditto aahah THIS SHOT is major !!! Rewatching cycle 7 now ahaha thank you for this image hehe

The backlash. I’m living.

Imagine being pressed by such a vanilla cover. Can't relate, lol.
And the majority of the comments are in English, which just proved that these people never care for VNL in the first place.
Good luck trying to create something good when these pitchforks crowd waiting at you at any moment.

The cover is fine but can be executed better.

The comments are crazy, what she did? They are even deleting lol
I had the google it, but apparently she’s a Bolsonaro supporter.

And she supported her father when he called Lewis Hamilton the n word.

Last edited:
Imagine being pressed by such a vanilla cover. Can't relate, lol.
And the majority of the comments are in English, which just proved that these people never care for VNL in the first place.
Good luck trying to create something good when these pitchforks crowd waiting at you at any moment.

The cover is fine but can be executed better.
I find that rage so funny actually, its not like the buy the magazine anyways

I actually wouldn't mind it if it was an actual racer in the helmet with an accompanying editorial. The concept is decent and has a.vintage feel. Also this is having a Balenciaga like moment on IG.

what are they selling on this cover? makeup?
helmet?

Biker/motorcycle chick was/still is one of a biggest runway trend for FW 2022, so it's totally natural that one of the Vogue's cover embraced it and turned it in a pretty well executed cover-story. Plus, being the daughter of Nelson Piquet, Brazilian racing driver and three-time Formula One World Champion, makes her a perfect choice for the story, as well as advertiser for the Autotrac.

Last edited:
Biker/motorcycle chick was/still is one of a biggest runway trend for F/W 2022, so it's totally natural that one of the Vogue's embraced it and turned it in a pretty well executed cover-story.
The issue surprise me, its quite nice
Will you post it Zorka? I can post tomorrow or sunday, but you always have the hq :crush:

Vogue Netherlands January/February 2023

ON TRACK
Photography:
Arran & Jules
Styling: Linda Gümüs Gerritsen
Hair: Magdalena Loza
Make-Up: Magdalena Loza
Model: Kelly Piquet

Vogue Netherlands Digital Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads