Vogue Netherlands May 2012 : Lara Stone by Josh Olins

Can't wait to see the rest of the editorials! Yes, Lara's ed has been done repeatedly, but she still looks great in it!

^Yes, I assume so. I don't where you live in Holland, but PostNL has been screwing up big time lately in certain areas, so that may have caused delay?
PostNL has indeed been srewing up :judge: I live in Leiden. I really hope I will recieve it today.

"wild is the wind'
ph: paul bellaart
st: martien mellema
mod: bregje heinen

Scanned by me

'Once were warriors'
ph: petrovsky & ramone
st: marije goekoop
mod: rianne ten haken

Scanned by me

Thnx for the scans!

I love the cover!

Rianne, Bregje & Lara's photos are amazing! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Rianne is just killing it in her editorial:woot:, shes got that warrior attitude down, the styling and setting is fantastic, i love it:heart:Bregje too is looking so fierce.

Damn these editorials keep on coming! I love it! Rianne is at her own league! Amazing! Vogue Netherlands may not be a contender from covers but editorial wise, they`re owning

This magazine looks SO much like Vogue Paris.
The style, the editorials type, the covers.

the cover is awful not as good as the last one at all

What's the availability of Vogue Netherlands outside of the Netherlands? Specifically, has anybody in Sweden seen it?

well i'm in england, but the only place i've been able to get it is in the conde nast shop we have in london....

Love Rianne's editorial!! Thanks for scanning, EvilPudding!!

Vogue Netherlands May 2012

ph: Paul Bellaart
st: Martien Mellema
hair: Eva Copper
make-up: Katinka Gernant
model: Anne Verhallen

selectmodel.com

I never scanned the other two editorials. Sorry for that, but I found them for you on the internet.

'J'aime le pantalon'
ph: nico
st: jos van heel
mod: querelle jansen

artlistparis.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->