Vogue Netherlands October 2020 : The Power of Youth by Anuschka Blommers & Niels Schumm

I like the concept, beautiful ladies, but they could have executed it better

Never a fan of those socio-political messages from Vogue, which is too satirical to be taken seriously. I sincerely don’t want my daughter to worship the intrinsic values that Vogue actually embody, which is the counterpart of integrity, compassion, empathy and kindness.

Really pretty girls, but the concept and the editor's comment indeed is such a BS. Neither is the styling on Vogue level. Dutch Elle at most.

no. the shots are pretty but this is not Vogue. and yes, I agree that despite being a Fashion magazine Vogue should also create awareness and make a statement when it’s time to, but MAKE IT FASHION. these covers are cute but that’s it. like Benn98 pointed out it screams Dazed!!!

no wonder I find myself checking older editorials and ad campaigns...

Bleugh, the power of youth. Infinite eye-rolling.

Theme aside, these covers are instantly forgettable. The girls are beautiful, for sure, and the first one even makes a lovely cover. But this is just of no interest to me and I find it quite boring, especially on a fashion magazine. As a fashion publication, if there's any youth you should be giving recognition on your covers it's the young designers, models and photographers. Oh, and aren't they breaking their own rule about underage cover models again? Or was that more of a suggestion than a rule? lol

Good for the girls but my God I'm tired of youth all the time. Do Vogues only want teens to be buying their magazine? Are they not supposed to cater to adults?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"