Vogue Nippon September 06: Natalia by Craig McDean

o'sole

Reaction score
It's Natalia Vodianova. again.:woot: it seems well better then last issue.
At least didn't cut head:lol: .but a little bit boring...

Attachments

• Vogue Nippon 0906 NV Cou.jpg
    Vogue Nippon 0906 NV Cou.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 99
Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, two-peating a cover! Very nice!

I do like this one better :D

yeah, it's kinda boring- but still very winter-ish. :heart:

...which is completely different from saying 'everyone from europe is popular in japan'.

MulletProof said:
...which is completely different from saying 'everyone from europe is popular in japan'.

it's true. i think :P

I like the cover a lot more then the last one with her, for sure.

And thanks for the information!

there's nothing particularly worng with this cover, the model looks great as do the clothes. it's just very dull and formulaic, i don't follow thease things very closley but do they ever try anything origonal?

bluejeans said:
there's nothing particularly worng with this cover, the model looks great as do the clothes. it's just very dull and formulaic, i don't follow thease things very closley but do they ever try anything origonal?

Not that I've seen, not in the sense that you mean. But there is something to say for their sense for colors - I think it's beautiful when it comes to color composition. I wouldn't mind if they chose a different light sometimes, and maybe had some close ups instead. Throw in a prop once in a while, could also be something.

iluvjeisa said:
Not that I've seen, not in the sense that you mean. But there is something to say for their sense for colors - I think it's beautiful when it comes to color composition. I wouldn't mind if they chose a different light sometimes, and maybe had some close ups instead. Throw in a prop once in a while, could also be something.
yeah, i'd have to agree, the colours and composition are spot on. and to be fair it must stand out amoungst the masses of busy japanise magazine covers.

bluejeans said:
yeah, i'd have to agree, the colours and composition are spot on. and to be fair it must stand out amoungst the masses of busy japanise magazine covers.

you're right about that - it's probably rather easily recognize in this rather strict format.

Yeah this is better than the last one but I seriously don't like the pink lettering, so childish :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->